Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Minnie Driver believes having your bum touched on the subway is "no better than

So Minnie Driver believes having your bum touched on the subway is "no better than

raping someone"

Presumably if a man gave her the option of one or the other being done to her, she would make her choice with total indifference.

Thick, square-faced ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    raping someone"

Presumably if a man gave her the option of one or the other being done to her, she would make her choice with total indifference.

It's not really square though, is it? Angular, I'll grant you. Square, no.

I liked her in Grosse Point Blank. Is that the one I'm thinking of? With John Cusack like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I liked her in Grosse Point Blank. Is that the one I'm thinking of? With John Cusack like.
    Yes, this is why I'm so upset to discover what a dribbling cretin she is. I had the major horn for her during my teenage years, largely due to her appearance in that film (also 'Sleepers'). She was sassy, had a sexy voice and a pumping hot bod.

A description which I suspect in her book makes me as bad as a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I liked Grosse Point Blank despite her. Her face is simply enormous.

raping someone"

She has a point. A man so devoid of normal social boundaries as to help himself to a handful of arse feel will probably be quite capable of rape too.

Fascinating statistic that emerged recently from the Stats Office was that 90% of convicted rapists were already known to the police for other offences and for 80% of them, the other offence was burglary.

Yes, this is why I'm so upset to discover what a dribbling cretin she is. I had the major horn for her during my teenage years, largely due to her appearance in that film (also 'Sleepers'). She was sassy, had a sexy voice and a pumping hot bod.

A description which I suspect in her book makes me as bad as a rapist.
    I’m sorry, but even being a teenager doesn’t excuse having a thing for Minnie ‘Balloon-Head’ Driver, m.

Also, her voice is profoundly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked Grosse Point Blank despite her. Her face is simply enormous.
    Morning b. Regarding the cricket I suppose we can take solace from the fact that Cook at least managed to exceed his usual 10 run limit and hit an enormous 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She has a point. A man so devoid of normal social boundaries as to help himself to a handful of arse feel will probably be quite capable of rape too.

Fascinating statistic that emerged recently from the Stats Office was that 90% of convicted rapists were already known to the police for other offences and for 80% of them, the other offence was burglary.
    Yes, both involve the invasion of other's private spheres and spaces.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Morning b. Regarding the cricket I suppose we can take solace from the fact that Cook at least managed to exceed his usual 10 run limit and hit an enormous 14.
    That’s the thing: it’s the fact that three of our four established batters have barely fired that’s really hurt us. The new guys have done OK. That and the fact that we have zero chance of bowling Australia out twice on good pitches, of course.

Root should be relieved of the captaincy for his own good.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, both involve the invasion of other's private spheres and spaces.
    Both offences also require a profound lack of empathy, I would suggest.