Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This week's youtube tip for you ladies.

This week's youtube tip for you ladies.

Crazy Russian Hacker https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyRu...acker/featured

This lad is a genius. He reviews gadgets, or 'gajicks', and MREs, as well as conducting scientific experiments in his garage. Look out for recurring delights such as, "welcome to my labortory where safety is number one priority", "Boom!" and, "Dat's ossum!"

I lost most of yesterday to his charms.

He is alleged to have made 5 million bucks from this youtubing

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

This lad is a genius. He reviews gadgets, or 'gajicks', and MREs, as well as conducting scientific experiments in his garage. Look out for recurring delights such as, "welcome to my labortory where safety is number one priority", "Boom!" and, "Dat's ossum!"

It is the future Sir C.

My kids rarely watch television, they watch YouTube and talk openly of YouTubers by name, or the concept of YouTubing as a career.

Naturally I dismiss it all.

I think he's great I've been watching him for years.
    BOOM.

KITCHEN GADGICKS

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is the future Sir C.

My kids rarely watch television, they watch YouTube and talk openly of YouTubers by name, or the concept of YouTubing as a career.

Naturally I dismiss it all.
    I confess I've been amazed at the quality of some of the things I have found. It's a very democratic form of entertainment, isn't it? It's not run by the patriarchy, or rich white men. Everyone gets to have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think he's great I've been watching him for years.
    BOOM.

KITCHEN GADGICKS
    Have you? WHY THE FÚCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT HIM?

When I think of the years I've wasted

I like his dogs and his parrot and his iguana also.

I confess I've been amazed at the quality of some of the things I have found. It's a very democratic form of entertainment, isn't it? It's not run by the patriarchy, or rich white men. Everyone gets to have a go.
    I watch more youtube than normal tv.

it's hard work though, a friend of mine has a successful channel of just him travelling around the world on planes.

Check out DaveHax and Steve1989MREinfo

Both are way cooler imo.

Steve is preeeeety cool...did a video a while back where he ate a biscuit from the civil war.

He went missing for about 3 months...no videos nothing and we thought the biscuit killed him o:

Have you? WHY THE FÚCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT HIM?

When I think of the years I've wasted

I like his dogs and his parrot and his iguana also.
    People don't listen to me Sir C.
    There was another fella I liked watching Kipkay but he doesn't do as many videos. Household hacker is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Check out DaveHax and Steve1989MREinfo

Both are way cooler imo.

Steve is preeeeety cool...did a video a while back where he ate a biscuit from the civil war.

He went missing for about 3 months...no videos nothing and we thought the biscuit killed him o:
    Yes, I've seen the Steve MRE lad, he's pretty good, but he's not funny like thon Russian lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    People don't listen to me Sir C.
    There was another fella I liked watching Kipkay but he doesn't do as many videos. Household hacker is quite good.
    I listen to you f.

I like the people who have given up work and just travel full time, paid for by their videos of their travelling. There's a pleasing circularity about it, they have to keep travelling to earn the money to keep travelling...