Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blimey, Dele Ali and Kane are a properly nasty pair.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Thought Kane's was more clumsy and a bit unlucky than nasty. Ali is just a nasty bit of business, still not sure how De Bruyne got out of that one without a serious injury.

Speaking of which, the ginger Belgie might very well be one of the most wonderful footballers to watch I have seen in some time. And Jose Mourinho sold him for f*ck all.

Of course, someone could claim that was a one off and Mourinho has never sold anyone else that came good. Like Mo Salah.
    About three years ago I said on here that De Bruyne was the closest thing I've seen to Bergkamp and got laughed off the board. I think SW may have even called me a thick big nosed ****", which is highly out of character.

The replays served to shine a light on the pure malice of the challenge and for Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some lengthy bans would appear to be in order.
    to escape further sanctions is a nonsense.

I suspect however, that De Bruyne must have said something unpleasant to Ali about his mother, possibly calling her a 'big wide crack whore' which I am given to understand she is. A profession she shares with your own mother c.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    About three years ago I said on here that De Bruyne was the closest thing I've seen to Bergkamp and got laughed off the board. I think SW may have even called me a thick big nosed ****", which is highly out of character.
    HE is a ginger Belgian and YOU can fúck off.

I may have to admit you were right but so was SW ...b'doom tish.

SW was quite right though, imo. Bergkamp scored about 300 goals and I don't see young Kevin doing that.

Although, Belgium did win the world cup on my FIFA game, the other day
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some lengthy bans would appear to be in order.
    Don't think you can as the ref saw and dealt with at the time.

Kane was a very bad tackle but I suspect the other wee fúcker was just snide. I don't like him one bit.

I am afraid unless you can show me the actual contretemps I am going to have to label you a liar. About 3 years ago as you suggest KdB would have been doing his thing with Wolfsburg and I would have been fully aware of his talent though I am unsure if a comparison to Bergkamp would at that point been appropriate.

Unless I was just a "thick big nosed ****" in general, which then I stand by my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am afraid unless you can show me the actual contretemps I am going to have to label you a liar. About 3 years ago as you suggest KdB would have been doing his thing with Wolfsburg and I would have been fully aware of his talent though I am unsure if a comparison to Bergkamp would at that point been appropriate.

Unless I was just a "thick big nosed ****" in general, which then I stand by my comments.
    It’s the season of goodwill, season. The time of year when we give thanks for the birth of a big-nosed baby who saved us all from Satan.

Can’t we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’s the season of goodwill, season. The time of year when we give thanks for the birth of a big-nosed baby who saved us all from Satan.

I think you will find I was extremely nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I've never really got the whole 'saviour' thing, to be honest. I don't think it was explained very well. There was this existential threat to humanity, right? But we're never really told what it was. So God sends his son, a sort of Godlysuperhero, to 'save' us, which he eventually achieves by allowing himself to be nailed to a cross, rather than say, truning the Roman legionaries into pillars of salt or simesuch.

I would like someone to explain how, and from what, he saved us. Thank you.