Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The good news, bostonbrian, is that the cheating Patriots are up to their usual

The good news, bostonbrian, is that the cheating Patriots are up to their usual

tricks. Thanks refs. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your consultation checks down at the Foxborough office.

There is zero justification for overturning this call. None, zip. Oh, and the db fouled the Pittsburgh receiver on the INT. I love it when it's blatant like that. This is the system revealing itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEAHRq62p3Q

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    tricks. Thanks refs. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your consultation checks down at the Foxborough office.

There is zero justification for overturning this call. None, zip. Oh, and the db fouled the Pittsburgh receiver on the INT. I love it when it's blatant like that. This is the system revealing itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEAHRq62p3Q
    The ball clearly didn't survive to the ground in his possession Ega...great call by the refs
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    The ball clearly didn't survive to the ground in his possession Ega...great call by the refs
    Lol
    He had already caught it and was making a football move upfield to get it into the end zone. Now you just be lyin to people. But that's okay, your team's allegiance to Satan is becoming more apparent by the minute. :signofthecross:

any reason they didn’t just kick a FG? Or just too worried of Gronk on overtime?

That's significantly less of a football move than Dez Bryant's against the Packers a few years back and it was called no catch.

It's a garbage rule but according to the rule that is no catch.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That's significantly less of a football move than Dez Bryant's against the Packers a few years back and it was called no catch.

It's a garbage rule but according to the rule that is no catch.
    Can you point me to this Dez play, which has been instanced several times.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Can you point me to this Dez play, which has been instanced several times.
    2014 versus Green Bay in the playoffs i believe...

Look , at the end of.the day anyone called Jesse James deserves to be cuunted off at every opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    2014 versus Green Bay in the playoffs i believe...

Look , at the end of.the day anyone called Jesse James deserves to be cuunted off at every opportunity
    I suppose you have a point there.