Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, from what I can work out, Sports Personality of the Year involved one

So, from what I can work out, Sports Personality of the Year involved one

lightbulb-headed drugs cheat cùnt being grilled awkwardly about his failed test, while another lightbulb-headed drugs cheat cùnt was given the top accolade.

Obviously, I didn’t actually watch it. I’m not mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    lightbulb-headed drugs cheat cùnt being grilled awkwardly about his failed test, while another lightbulb-headed drugs cheat cùnt was given the top accolade.

Obviously, I didn’t actually watch it. I’m not mentally ill.
    Credit to Bradley Wiggins wife for making me laugh out loud by calling Froome a 'slithering reptile'.

Oh, and I think they did something for Jess Ennis who, if you didn't know, was almost certainly doping as well.

Neg was on FB commenting in Belgie on Froome. Really is amazing how much he knows about drugs.

Jess Ennis a drugs cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Credit to Bradley Wiggins wife for making me laugh out loud by calling Froome a 'slithering reptile'.

Oh, and I think they did something for Jess Ennis who, if you didn't know, was almost certainly doping as well.

Neg was on FB commenting in Belgie on Froome. Really is amazing how much he knows about drugs.

I mean, there's no male pattern baldness here that I can see that would indicate steroid and hormone abuse

Neg appears to be becoming borderline obsessed with his anti City obsession on this front.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I mean, there's no male pattern baldness here that I can see that would indicate steroid and hormone abuse

Well, we know that the Russian women that she defeated were doping and that doping has a dramatic effect on performance. So the question would be 'what are the odds that the best athlete from a country of 55mil can beat the best athlete from a country of 150mil people who is also doping, without doping herself?'. Can Jess Ennis really overcome the advantage of coming from a much larger gene pool plus the significant benefits of doping, without doping herself?

I would argue that the odds are small enough that she would fall into the 'more likely than not' category.

Well, we know that the Russian women that she defeated were doping and that doping has a dramatic effect on performance. So the question would be 'what are the odds that the best athlete from a country of 55mil can beat the best athlete from a country of 150mil people who is also doping, without doping herself?'. Can Jess Ennis really overcome the advantage of coming from a much larger gene pool plus the significant benefits of doping, without doping herself?

I would argue that the odds are small enough that she would fall into the 'more likely than not' category.
    You really are a **** aren't you........ so she is guilty because a drugged up athlete couldn't beat her

tosser... you, not her
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You really are a **** aren't you........ so she is guilty because a drugged up athlete couldn't beat her

tosser... you, not her
    Ah, the spirit of christmas is strong within you, I see

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. I gather P is teetotal. Perhaps there's a lesson there for us all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The spirit of Christmas is strong... nativity play yesterday got me in the fistive mood... then saw that the sweaty headed scrooge had posted his usual rubbish.....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The spirit of Christmas is strong... nativity play yesterday got me in the fistive mood... then saw that the sweaty headed scrooge had posted his usual rubbish.....
    I reckon I'd be feeling a bit tetchy after an evening of fistiveness