Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see the General Election is now inevitable. Not long til

I see the General Election is now inevitable. Not long til

comrade Jeremy siezes power and the running dog capiltalist swine of the fascist hegemony* will know our anger

*berni & charlie !

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    comrade Jeremy siezes power and the running dog capiltalist swine of the fascist hegemony* will know our anger

*berni & charlie !
    **** sake voting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

*berni & charlie !
    Fúck him. If that happens I'll close the business down and those commie ****s can have another few people on the jam roll to deal with, while I fúck off to a Thai beach and laugh at all you sad saps stuck in the gulag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck him. If that happens I'll close the business down and those commie ****s can have another few people on the jam roll to deal with, while I fúck off to a Thai beach and laugh at all you sad saps stuck in the gulag.
    How very patriotic of you, Sir C.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    How very patriotic of you, Sir C.
    Slightest sign of bother and he downs tools and fúcks off to be a sex tourist.

Frankly I am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Slightest sign of bother and he downs tools and fúcks off to be a sex tourist.

Frankly I am not surprised.
    Frankly, I am not disappointed. If we make this promise public it should be a great help to the Labour Party

That said, in the 80s PHil Collins said he would leave if Labour won and they somehow still managed to lose

Frankly, I am not disappointed. If we make this promise public it should be a great help to the Labour Party

That said, in the 80s PHil Collins said he would leave if Labour won and they somehow still managed to lose
    I expect Sir C is a fan of Collins, as if to go full circle on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect Sir C is a fan of Collins, as if to go full circle on this.
    Have you pair of cowardly bullies done with sucking each others' dicks yet?

I reckon those two minimum wage slav Romanian women who sweep your floor will be glad

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    to see the back of you comrade.

I can't wait for the tax increases to fund trans-gender fertility and beard growth assistance programs and seizure of dishonestly gained assets back from the petty-boojwah like the re-acquiring of illegally sold council houses.

As did that big brainless cúnststack Frank Bruno