Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No snow at ground level but it was ay-mazing on the tops. Minus four at one point but no wind. From Loadpot Hill, Arthur's Pike, Bonscale Pike, Hallin Fell and Steel Knotts the Hellvellyn range across the lake looked like the Alps. Mind-blowing stuff. Lots of ice everywhere, so moderate peril abounded, and went arse-over-tit once but got away with a bruised elbow.

Also did the Ullwater Way clockwise between Pooley Bridge and Aira Force. Almost stranded at Aira Force as night descended with a partial failure on the mobile network so couldn't get a taxi.
    Grand stuff. Incredibly jealous!

Just booked for Hartsop at the end of April. We'll miss the snow this year but get those spring mornings. And lambing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Grand stuff. Incredibly jealous!

Just booked for Hartsop at the end of April. We'll miss the snow this year but get those spring mornings. And lambing!
    If you've not done it I recommend getting the steamer to Howtown and walking back to Glenridding. Not for nothing did (the other) AW describe it as the most beautiful walk in the Lake District.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If you've not done it I recommend getting the steamer to Howtown and walking back to Glenridding. Not for nothing did (the other) AW describe it as the most beautiful walk in the Lake District.
    Definitely will

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wilshere - apart from the shot he put over from 6 yards. :baghead:

Sanchez - turned into a crab with his sideways running across the pitch.

Koscielny - turning into a Keystone Cop defender. That ****e defending in the 90th minute...

Welbeck - why?

Iwobi - what exactly is the point of him?

In summary, WENGER OUT.

Maitland-Niles played well, tbh.
    That kicking over from six yards fvcking annoyed me. What are you a child Wilshire? Damn.

As for Iwobi, he's our next Ramsey. Kind of putters around, never overtly impresses.