Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think we are at a really tough time for the club.

Cech cannot have that much longer left, Mertesacker is gone, the chronic injuries we often read about will surely take their toll on Koscielny who anyway is 31/32 and again heading towards the end, not sure Wenger rates Mustafi else why go through the summer trying to move him on, not sure what is going on with Holding who is trusted for major matches then nowhere to be seen despite being an age where most Prem managers would have him in weekly, I am not sure why we re-employed Chambers at all. That is just the defensive area.

Ozil and Sanchez are surely gone at this point, Walcott should go if he has even one shred of professional integrity, Ramsey will be next in the 12 months from free bracket.

I am sure there is others we could identify – Wilshere free to talk to clubs in 17 days, Elneny and Coquelin are both mince ……

Yet we are 7th and probably 4th by tea time on Saturday.

I am not sure if my glass is indeed half full or half empty, however a new round is called for.
    Did you see Ozil scorning himself after he put a little bit too much on a through ball? That made me think he wants to stay and if you believe the rumours, he's going to sign for another 2 years.

Sanchez doesn't seem liked by his team mates and can go. I think we're better off having guys like Wilshere and Iwobi in the team who genuinely want to be there and are at the right age.

Also - you missed Cazorla from your list who is both old and broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see Ozil scorning himself after he put a little bit too much on a through ball? That made me think he wants to stay and if you believe the rumours, he's going to sign for another 2 years.

Sanchez doesn't seem liked by his team mates and can go. I think we're better off having guys like Wilshere and Iwobi in the team who genuinely want to be there and are at the right age.

Also - you missed Cazorla from your list who is both old and broken.
    I did not Dick. I was out at football training and by the time I got in the first half was coming to an end, two bowls of crunchy nut corn flakes later and it was Peaky Blinders time.

I knew the match would be shíte so I simply could not be bothered.

I did not Dick. I was out at football training and by the time I got in the first half was coming to an end, two bowls of crunchy nut corn flakes later and it was Peaky Blinders time.

I knew the match would be shíte so I simply could not be bothered.
    Did you put milk on those corn flakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you put milk on those corn flakes?
    Eh, yes.

Then I had a glass of milk with about 3-4 stem ginger cookies and a fun size Mars bar, "pudding" if you want to be snobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So the Wenger outers were actually right all along?
    What they used to say seems to the majority now. But they are classed as fools.
    Yeah, but nobody, on either side of that particular kerfuffle, thought about the money. Strangely, everyone was focussed on winning the European Cup
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Eh, yes.

Then I had a glass of milk with about 3-4 stem ginger cookies and a fun size Mars bar, "pudding" if you want to be snobby.
    who decided that small would be called fun size? is it ***** related?

Eh, yes.

Jesus Christ. You drank extra milk, neat?

Dirty, dirty bástard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who decided that small would be called fun size? is it ***** related?
    Apparently the word 'fun' has been redefined to mean 'less of'. So a fun size mars bar is less of a mars bar. See also a 'fun fact'. Presumably this means less of a fact.

See Dave Gorman for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Christ. You drank extra milk, neat?

Dirty, dirty bástard.
    Super Milk, good for you.

Please don't try and claim you have never ordered a glass of milk to accompany your meal in a cafe or mid range restaurant. It would be akin to denying your Irish heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Apparently the word 'fun' has been redefined to mean 'less of'. So a fun size mars bar is less of a mars bar. See also a 'fun fact'. Presumably this means less of a fact.

See Dave Gorman for more details.
    Pooley Bridge, was it? Hmm? How was the snow?