Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

All the people wanting Giroud to start got what they wished for

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Wilshere - apart from the shot he put over from 6 yards. :baghead:

Sanchez - turned into a crab with his sideways running across the pitch.

Koscielny - turning into a Keystone Cop defender. That ****e defending in the 90th minute...

Welbeck - why?

Iwobi - what exactly is the point of him?

In summary, WENGER OUT.

Maitland-Niles played well, tbh.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You're right, Wilshere did look good. The rest of them, sadly, didn't.

Wilshere and Ozil aside, this must be the least talented Arsenal team for a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're right, Wilshere did look good. The rest of them, sadly, didn't.

Wilshere and Ozil aside, this must be the least talented Arsenal team for a generation.
    But what breeds this sort of casual appraoch to things. Squard after squard it seems to get worserer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But what breeds this sort of casual appraoch to things. Squard after squard it seems to get worserer.
    Has to be the manager, if he can't motivate them then it doesn't matter how good the players are. I would suggest that 5th or lower and then AW will leave

#Wengerout
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I don't know f, I really don't get it.

People used to moan about Denilson, who was an excellent footballer. Now we have Iwobi in the first team.

Maitland-Niles has the highest cross completion rate in the team...that’s a right footed central midfielder playing at left back.

Explains so much imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Has to be the manager, if he can't motivate them then it doesn't matter how good the players are. I would suggest that 5th or lower and then AW will leave

#Wengerout
    it's all very boring. I wouldn't mind if we were **** but appeared to give it a good effort and concentrate for the 90 mins.

Well there is the rub with Giroud innit.

He is the footballing personification of the phrase that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”. Remove him from the starting 11 and his brief cameo appearances make you think “ooh he should start”, and then he starts and his deficiencies within the team system come to the fore.

He’s a sub, nothing more. A reserve to be rolled out when others need a rest in lesser competitions.

See also “TJ and the impressive 5 minute spell in a meaningless dead rubber match” which admittedly is a working title for his latest book.

Wenger's longevity probably. How do players respond when they know that, whatever they do; win, lose, play well or badly, their manager's job is safe? And how does a manager deal with his players when he too knows his job is safe?

Highly unusual situation in football, I'd suggest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."