Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Not that I would ever wish to be negative.

But Jack's performance last night reminded me of what a good player he is. In fact, watching him play last night made me realize that there are currently only three Arsenal players that, at times, I enjoy watching play and whom I rate highly. Sanchez, Ozil and Jack.

All three of whom are out of contract in about 4 months. Can you imagine this team without those three players?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wilshere - apart from the shot he put over from 6 yards. :baghead:

Sanchez - turned into a crab with his sideways running across the pitch.

Koscielny - turning into a Keystone Cop defender. That ****e defending in the 90th minute...

Welbeck - why?

Iwobi - what exactly is the point of him?

In summary, WENGER OUT.

Maitland-Niles played well, tbh.
    It has to be said, that debacle near the end is ****ing hilarious. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

But Jack's performance last night reminded me of what a good player he is. In fact, watching him play last night made me realize that there are currently only three Arsenal players that, at times, I enjoy watching play and whom I rate highly. Sanchez, Ozil and Jack.

All three of whom are out of contract in about 4 months. Can you imagine this team without those three players?
    Well it isnt too hard to imagine the team without JAck is it. And Sanchez is so awful att he moment that you would be better off starting THeo.

THat just leaves Ozil. Meh.....

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

They can sign a deal with another club in 18 days (I am sure you are aware of this).

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don’t appreciate the aggressive tone of your e-mail and given your professional background I am shocked. Let this be the proverbial shot across your bows.

Now, no idea.

I had a quick look the other night to see who we were going to sign and I am informed we will go again for Lemar though shrewdly we will offer less than before, we are going to sign Leon Goretzka despite him being wanted by others including United/Bayern/Barca and indeed a deal is struck at €35m for Steven N’Zonzi (the ex-Stoke and Blackburn player).

Now I defy you to read and absorb the above and not accept that the future is rosy?

p.s. N’Zonzi is actually quite / very good, the Stoke thing was merely for effect.
    That wasn't an aggressive post, so you can stick your shot across the bows up your arse.

N'Zonzi? Is he that good?

And, do I remember him scoring a header against us for Blackburn? Sort of straight down the middle of the pitch free kick, he headed it over ?Almunia?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

****ing word, pv
    I was watching him closely yesterday. he was in space and nobody passed him the ball he started jumping up and down and sulking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was watching him closely yesterday. he was in space and nobody passed him the ball he started jumping up and down and sulking.
    Has he been learning from the Master of Strops, Sanchez?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That wasn't an aggressive post, so you can stick your shot across the bows up your arse.

N'Zonzi? Is he that good?

And, do I remember him scoring a header against us for Blackburn? Sort of straight down the middle of the pitch free kick, he headed it over ?Almunia?
    I'm not a pervert mate.

Ask LA.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I'm not a pervert mate.

Ask LA.
    ah, will do.

I seem to remember it as it was a quality piece of powder puff defending. At least we've been consistent over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pooley Bridge, was it? Hmm? How was the snow?
    No snow at ground level but it was ay-mazing on the tops. Minus four at one point but no wind. From Loadpot Hill, Arthur's Pike, Bonscale Pike, Hallin Fell and Steel Knotts the Hellvellyn range across the lake looked like the Alps. Mind-blowing stuff. Lots of ice everywhere, so moderate peril abounded, and went arse-over-tit once but got away with a bruised elbow.

Also did the Ullswater Way clockwise between Pooley Bridge and Aira Force. Almost stranded at Aira Force as night descended with a partial failure on the mobile network so couldn't get a taxi.
    Last edited by Ash; 12-14-2017 at 10:44 AM.