Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thought Wilshere looked good last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Eh, yes.

Then I had a glass of milk with about 3-4 stem ginger cookies and a fun size Mars bar, "pudding" if you want to be snobby.
    Jesus Christ. You drank extra milk, neat?

Dirty, dirty bástard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Christ. You drank extra milk, neat?

Dirty, dirty bástard.
    Super Milk, good for you.

Please don't try and claim you have never ordered a glass of milk to accompany your meal in a cafe or mid range restaurant. It would be akin to denying your Irish heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Super Milk, good for you.

Please don't try and claim you have never ordered a glass of milk to accompany your meal in a cafe or mid range restaurant. It would be akin to denying your Irish heritage.
    The nuns used to make us drink those little bottles of milk which had often sat in the sun all morning.

Milk has not passed my lips since I became adult enough to say 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The nuns used to make us drink those little bottles of milk which had often sat in the sun all morning.

Milk has not passed my lips since I became adult enough to say 'no'.
    This problem goes further than nuns. As dairies were guarranteed sales to schools I suspect that the milk they delivered was not the freshest they had available to start with. To this day Ms A refuses to have anything milkier on her cereal than the dyed-white water in the red lid containers.

Despite having to endure this off-milk torture not only at school but at home as well (the old, rancid milk would have to be drunk before the fresher stuff) I somehow survived into adulthood without a fear of the nutritious goodness of a liquid designed to make small cows double in weight every few weeks.
    Last edited by Ash; 12-14-2017 at 10:16 AM.