Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good to see Lester stick 4 past the Saints, as we huffed and puffed at West Ham.

Good to see Lester stick 4 past the Saints, as we huffed and puffed at West Ham.

Let's not give credit to Puel, nor criticise Wenger.
    Monty puts it all down to a lack of motivation, what with Citeh being runaway leaders an all.

I suppose we shouldn't reach any conclusions from these recent run of games, where we batter the opposition with over 70% possession and 20 shots on goal and come away with 2pts from 9.

#WengerOut
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Monty puts it all down to a lack of motivation, what with Citeh being runaway leaders an all.

I suppose we shouldn't reach any conclusions from these recent run of games, where we batter the opposition with over 70% possession and 20 shots on goal and come away with 2pts from 9.

Lets face it, we can count ourselves fairly fortunate to have picked up two points. Late equaliser at Southampton where we could have been beaten in the first 20 minutes and only the underside of the bar saved us from a defeat last night in a game we dominated.

We are pretty ****. It isnt news.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

I like this theory of someone running away with the league would have cause us not to be motivated.
    Like we were ever going to win it anyway? we couldn't even do it when Leicester ****ing City won it.

it's like we have even given up on trying for the 4th place trophy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like this theory of someone running away with the league would have cause us not to be motivated.
    Like we were ever going to win it anyway? we couldn't even do it when Leicester ****ing City won it.

it's like we have even given up on trying for the 4th place trophy now.
    I think Monty is drawing from a footnote to an appendix of the book of excuses on that one.

We really are looking like a mid table side at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think Monty is drawing from a footnote to an appendix of the book of excuses on that one.

We really are looking like a mid table side at the moment.
    maybe that's the only thing that will get that cancer on our club to finally **** off

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    maybe that's the only thing that will get that cancer on our club to finally **** off
    Golly. There's language.

It's only a game mate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Purely for clarification - Wenger, Kroenke, Monty, Walcott?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Purely for clarification - Wenger, Kroenke, Monty, Walcott?
    I was referring to Wenger from that list of utter scum bags

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Golly. There's language.

It's only a game mate.
    I know. Everything's going great in life, I should be happy. But I'm on a message board venting my anger about some millionaire football manager who poorly instructs 11 other millionaires to kick a ball around a field