Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The annoying thing about teams running away with the league so early in the season is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Nah, we do that when we're nervous.

I mean, we are nervous, but we're also unmotivated. It's a bit of a toxic combination for a football team, quite frankly.
    Also, not that good. I cant watch City play, it makes me feel sad. We used to have players like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Also, not that good. I cant watch City play, it makes me feel sad. We used to have players like that.....
    But we don't know if we're not very good, because we're not motivated enough (through no fault of our own) to show how good we are. It's literally a vicious circle, Jeff.

But we don't know if we're not very good, because we're not motivated enough (through no fault of our own) to show how good we are. It's literally a vicious circle, Jeff.
    You've got to stop judging everyone else by your own, resigned and apathetic standards m.
    Sports people are motivated by design. It's in their dna old chap. No one likes to lose.

Hold on a second ....

Monty @ 1:41

I mean, we are nervous, but we're also unmotivated. It's a bit of a toxic combination for a football team, quite frankly.

Monty @ 1:46

Possibly, or probably, unbeknownst to himself he twice attacks Wenger’s ongoing ability to manage his squad and to prepare them to do their jobs as professional footballers.

A pivotal moment in AWIMB history. Even old big nose himself has turned.

#WENGEROUT