Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: May I ask, in an entirely judgement-free way, whether our resident Sanchez bashers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Signed up and then sold in the summer. Or just sold now.

Either way, I want him gone. ****.
    Contrary to my original post, you may not be entirely surprised to know that I'm judging you in a negative way right now.

What did you make of the Quilliam report into grooming gangs? Useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Contrary to my original post, you may not be entirely surprised to know that I'm judging you in a negative way right now.

What did you make of the Quilliam report into grooming gangs? Useful?
    I havent read it, m. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I havent read it, m. Have you?
    Skimmed it. Apparently we need to help Pakistani men integrate better, otherwise they are inclined to rape children.

Skimmed it. Apparently we need to help Pakistani men integrate better, otherwise they are inclined to rape children.
    Sounds like a win-win to me. Might stop them beating the **** out of your son as well. Have you sorted that out yet? You have to nip this stuff in the bud.

Two things it is never too early to teach a boy- how to punch and how to bat.

Do you concur with that suggestion?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

would rather he was a) sold in January, or b) signed up for another three years?
    At this point sold. I think he is tremendous player but I think he is causing disruption. It's hard to go back from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    At this point sold. I think he is tremendous player but I think he is causing disruption. It's hard to go back from that.
    I would drop him and play Ramsey and Wilshere in the same team. Or bring Iwobi in for him.

Love that JW10 told him to f**k off to his face. Wd Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I would drop him and play Ramsey and Wilshere in the same team. Or bring Iwobi in for him.

Love that JW10 told him to f**k off to his face. Wd Jack.
    Told who to fúck off, the Chilean?

I expect such verbal exchanges are normal in such a competitive and male environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Told who to fúck off, the Chilean?

I expect such verbal exchanges are normal in such a competitive and male environment.
    Yes - during training. Also had a full on argument with him in the middle of the pitch in the Southampton game. Shame that more players at the club wouldn’t tell him what a **** he really is.

would rather he was a) sold in January, or b) signed up for another three years?
    Sold in January though I am unsure if I am a Sanchez basher as you refer to.

Ftr I wanted him sold from the beginning of last summer, a stance which many disagreed with at the time, perhaps naive in the belief that he may stay.