Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May I ask, in an entirely judgement-free way, whether our resident Sanchez bashers

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    would rather he was a) sold in January, or b) signed up for another three years?
    At this point sold. I think he is tremendous player but I think he is causing disruption. It's hard to go back from that.

Contrary to my original post, you may not be entirely surprised to know that I'm judging you in a negative way right now.

What did you make of the Quilliam report into grooming gangs? Useful?
    I havent read it, m. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I havent read it, m. Have you?
    Skimmed it. Apparently we need to help Pakistani men integrate better, otherwise they are inclined to rape children.

Skimmed it. Apparently we need to help Pakistani men integrate better, otherwise they are inclined to rape children.
    Sounds like a win-win to me. Might stop them beating the **** out of your son as well. Have you sorted that out yet? You have to nip this stuff in the bud.

Two things it is never too early to teach a boy- how to punch and how to bat.

Do you concur with that suggestion?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Do you concur with that suggestion?
    I think it's possible that we already do an adequate amount to help them integrate, what with them having all the freedoms to follow their own paths in life that they would be denied in their home country.

I also treat the suggestion with disdain, since it is clearly intended as a fudge designed to divert attention away from the true root causes that dare not speak their name.

I think it's possible that we already do an adequate amount to help them integrate, what with them having all the freedoms to follow their own paths in life that they would be denied in their home country.

I also treat the suggestion with disdain, since it is clearly intended as a fudge designed to divert attention away from the true root causes that dare not speak their name.
    LEAVING ASIDE the root cause for now, what would be your solution to stop rape. Because, lets face it, what matters here is stopping children being raped, not articulating our own ideas over what should and shouldn't be said or thought.

LEAVING ASIDE the root cause for now, what would be your solution to stop rape. Because, lets face it, what matters here is stopping children being raped, not articulating our own ideas over what should and shouldn't be said or thought.
    One suspects that there is little that can be done about it now, save allowing the police to prosecute those responsible.

Someone decided that what we needed, whether we wanted it or not, was a multi-cultural society, where each culture was to be considered as valid as our established indigenous culture.

Well done! A triumph!

would rather he was a) sold in January, or b) signed up for another three years?
    Sold in January though I am unsure if I am a Sanchez basher as you refer to.

Ftr I wanted him sold from the beginning of last summer, a stance which many disagreed with at the time, perhaps naive in the belief that he may stay.

I would probably start by discouraging public officials from abandoning thousands of girls to the depredations of Muslim rape gangs, inspired and motivated by Islamic teachings on the treatment of infidel women, for fear of being called "racist" and "Islamophobic".

Seems like a decent place to start, no?