Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: May I ask, in an entirely judgement-free way, whether our resident Sanchez bashers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The law is the law. Culture is a catch all term that can be used t define pretty anything that isnt written down. One may flow from the other (or may not) but without question there is a distinction to be made between the two.

I am happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions, their own religion, their own customs. THis cant apply to some and not to the others.

I am not happy for people to come to our country and persistently break the law or cause public nuisance. I am not happy for them to come here and demand that we change to suit them. I am not happy for them to be treated differently in the eyes of the law, whether this is preferential treatment, political cowardice (cover ups) or harsher penalties.

'Sensitivity, under any guise, should not feature in the justice system. The law and the public interest are all that should matter.
    You're happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions and religion when those traditions and religion compel them to hate benders, birds and people who draw cartoons of a *****phile prophet, so long as they don't break the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You're happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions and religion when those traditions and religion compel them to hate benders, birds and people who draw cartoons of a *****phile prophet, so long as they don't break the law?
    Do you want expect everyone to like benders? Do you expect everyone to have a modern and enlightened view of women?

As men we are already rapists. Pretty soon we are going to be as bad as the Muslims when it comes to gender fluidity and whatever other *******s gets forced on us.

I am never comfortable with telling people how they should think. I also happen to think it is very un-british.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Do you want expect everyone to like benders? Do you expect everyone to have a modern and enlightened view of women?

As men we are already rapists. Pretty soon we are going to be as bad as the Muslims when it comes to gender fluidity and whatever other *******s gets forced on us.

I am never comfortable with telling people how they should think. I also happen to think it is very un-british.
    Of course we can't do anything about the ****s already here legally - regardless of their ethnicity, race or religion. But we can do something about the ****s who aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course we can't do anything about the ****s already here legally - regardless of their ethnicity, race or religion. But we can do something about the ****s who aren't.
    Errr.... yeah, I suppose.