Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: May I ask, in an entirely judgement-free way, whether our resident Sanchez bashers

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh I had no problems with them at primary school. But by secondary school the chips on their shoulders were firmly in place.

My best friend at primary was an Indian kid actually. My grandma didn't like me going round to his house because "they eat off the floor".
    I think we are starting to get to the root of your issues here

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think we are starting to get to the root of your issues here
    No, no. I never had any truck with my grandma's unreconstructed views. She was a lot of a ****, frankly.

Manish, on the other hand, was a mensch. One day we were rough-housing when he jumped off a school cupboard and landed squarely on my bóllocks. I was furious, but that afternoon after school he turned up at my front door with a bar of Turkish Delight by way of an apology and asked if I'd still be his best friend.

Great bunch of lads, the Indians.

Sell him now before he gets more overweight imo

New girlfriend to cuddle with rather than walking the dogs, pushing 30 so weight sticking on more than usual and can’t do the cardio he use too.

Disciplined chap but only a matter of time before he discovers Tiramisu and its all downhill imo

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, no. I never had any truck with my grandma's unreconstructed views. She was a lot of a ****, frankly.

Manish, on the other hand, was a mensch. One day we were rough-housing when he jumped off a school cupboard and landed squarely on my bóllocks. I was furious, but that afternoon after school he turned up at my front door with a bar of Turkish Delight by way of an apology and asked if I'd still be his best friend.

Great bunch of lads, the Indians.
    I assume you took the Turkish Delight and then kicked his ****ing head in.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I assume you took the Turkish Delight and then kicked his ****ing head in.
    Anyone who gives Turkish Delight as a gift deserves a kicking. It is a pile of cund
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Yes
    Turkish Delight IS a pile of cund
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Anyone who gives Turkish Delight as a gift deserves a kicking. It is a pile of cund
    The real stuff is very nice, the old purple stuff in a packet less so. I expect given the era we are dealing with here Monty’s boyfriend gave him the latter.

Or a finger of Fudge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.