Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: May I ask, in an entirely judgement-free way, whether our resident Sanchez bashers

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You monstrous racist! A man's basic human rights to wear pyjamas and sandals and rape children are what we fought Hitler for.
    And you are nothing less than a cultural fascist. Don't think no-one will notice your quite deliberate omission of a man's right, duty even, to mutilate his daughter's genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You monstrous racist! A man's basic human rights to wear pyjamas and sandals and rape children are what we fought Hitler for.
    Though individually both pyjamas and sandals are probably acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I would drop him and play Ramsey and Wilshere in the same team. Or bring Iwobi in for him.

Love that JW10 told him to f**k off to his face. Wd Jack.
    Told who to fúck off, the Chilean?

I expect such verbal exchanges are normal in such a competitive and male environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Told who to fúck off, the Chilean?

I expect such verbal exchanges are normal in such a competitive and male environment.
    Yes - during training. Also had a full on argument with him in the middle of the pitch in the Southampton game. Shame that more players at the club wouldn’t tell him what a **** he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wholly concur, but would take issue with your distinction between the law and our culture. Our law is to a large extent a manifestation of our culture and there is little doubt that there has been and remains a politically-led reluctance to uphold it where Islamic communities are concerned. This reluctance is what has allowed things like the rape gangs and FGM to flourish. Our authorities - be it national government, the judiciary, police, education bodies or local government - have deliberately prioritised 'sensitivity' towards one ethno-religious group above the upholding of the law. In doing so, they have abandoned huge numbers of victims and in fact served to heighten ethnic tensions across the board. This policy - and there can be little doubt it has amounted to a policy - has been a disgraceful example of identity politics being allowed to trump justice, decency and the duty of a state to protect its citizens.
    The law is the law. Culture is a catch all term that can be used t define pretty anything that isnt written down. One may flow from the other (or may not) but without question there is a distinction to be made between the two.

I am happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions, their own religion, their own customs. THis cant apply to some and not to the others.

I am not happy for people to come to our country and persistently break the law or cause public nuisance. I am not happy for them to come here and demand that we change to suit them. I am not happy for them to be treated differently in the eyes of the law, whether this is preferential treatment, political cowardice (cover ups) or harsher penalties.

'Sensitivity, under any guise, should not feature in the justice system. The law and the public interest are all that should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The law is the law. Culture is a catch all term that can be used t define pretty anything that isnt written down. One may flow from the other (or may not) but without question there is a distinction to be made between the two.

I am happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions, their own religion, their own customs. THis cant apply to some and not to the others.

I am not happy for people to come to our country and persistently break the law or cause public nuisance. I am not happy for them to come here and demand that we change to suit them. I am not happy for them to be treated differently in the eyes of the law, whether this is preferential treatment, political cowardice (cover ups) or harsher penalties.

'Sensitivity, under any guise, should not feature in the justice system. The law and the public interest are all that should matter.
    You're happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions and religion when those traditions and religion compel them to hate benders, birds and people who draw cartoons of a *****phile prophet, so long as they don't break the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You're happy for people to come to our country and be free to respect their own traditions and religion when those traditions and religion compel them to hate benders, birds and people who draw cartoons of a *****phile prophet, so long as they don't break the law?
    Do you want expect everyone to like benders? Do you expect everyone to have a modern and enlightened view of women?

As men we are already rapists. Pretty soon we are going to be as bad as the Muslims when it comes to gender fluidity and whatever other *******s gets forced on us.

I am never comfortable with telling people how they should think. I also happen to think it is very un-british.

Do you want expect everyone to like benders? Do you expect everyone to have a modern and enlightened view of women?

As men we are already rapists. Pretty soon we are going to be as bad as the Muslims when it comes to gender fluidity and whatever other *******s gets forced on us.

I am never comfortable with telling people how they should think. I also happen to think it is very un-british.
    Of course we can't do anything about the ****s already here legally - regardless of their ethnicity, race or religion. But we can do something about the ****s who aren't.

The problem is that the second issue stems directly from your attitude to the first. Blind eyes have been turned precisely because people like you think it’s terribly important for immigrants to follow their own cultural path. That attitude has infected officialdom to a point now I that the idea of acting in an official capacity against Muslims now paralyses the authorities with fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course we can't do anything about the ****s already here legally - regardless of their ethnicity, race or religion. But we can do something about the ****s who aren't.
    Errr.... yeah, I suppose.