Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did he shout Allahu Akbar?

I'm gonna send my boy in tomorrow with some pork-based treats as a peace offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is that the token dad question after finding out the kid had a fight or got hit?
    'you shouldn't be fighting son, Did you win?' 'I hope you punched him back'

or is that sort of thing illegal now?
    Illegal schmillegal. If you don't teach kids to fight you'll end up with a generation of self-absorbed snowflakes.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You love it, you people. You fúcking love it. "Oh, don't come and pogrom our árses, we're so downtrodden and anti-semited!" Man the fúck up, put your hands up, and quit meekly getting fúcked over.

Even the snowflakes of Momentum can whup you pussies. Take some responsibility, for fúck's sake. We're not coming to bail you out again.

(I'm only 98% joking here.)
    To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.

To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.
    Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.

Did you point out that this was clearly an anti-semitic attack?
    I have a hand written report here.

'my dad said Alexis Sanchez is one of the top 10 players in the world'
    smack, 'stop lying Jewish faith person, and Ozil isn't your neighbour,'

I'm wondering how the police are going to react when monty goes round and beats the living piss out of mohamed senior.
    I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Actually, that sounds a bit like me

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Are you suggesting you are all the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.
    Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you.

You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Psychotic, but fair.