Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you.
    I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I'm gonna send my boy in tomorrow with some pork-based treats as a peace offering.
    Might be worth checking on their immigration status imo.

Psychotic, but fair.
    There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.
    I know. I was only being silly.

I know. I was only being silly.
    No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.

Its the revenge attack I fear

BREAKING NEWS - Incident at a state-funded Creche in East Finchley....
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by viva prat vegas View Post
    its the revenge attack i fear

breaking news - incident at a state-funded creche in east finchley....

allahu daycare!

No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.
    I immediately know you're being insincere the moment you use the word 'sorry'.

There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

There's no need for violence, though. This can easily be sorted out by simply deporting the parents and taking the child into care.

To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.
    Only because they give their lunch money to the biggest boy in the school