Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

told me that another boy had hit him this morning.

Said that it was a boy who struggles to integrate with the rest of the class.

Guess what his FÚCKING name was

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did your lad smash his fúcking teeth in in responce? If not, you need to thrash the little fúcker to within an inch of his life.

You're just creating another professional victim. You know that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did your lad smash his fúcking teeth in in responce? If not, you need to thrash the little fúcker to within an inch of his life.

The problem is, we've told him that hitting makes you a bully. But little Mohammed is clearly just lashing out in response to western imperialism. How do you teach a three-and-a-half year old *that*?

It's literally a minefield, Jeff

To be fair though m if your boy is as irritating as you

then he was due a shoeing.

Did he shout Allahu Akbar?

The problem is, we've told him that hitting makes you a bully. But little Mohammed is clearly just lashing out in response to western imperialism. How do you teach a three-and-a-half year old *that*?

You love it, you people. You fúcking love it. "Oh, don't come and pogrom our árses, we're so downtrodden and anti-semited!" Man the fúck up, put your hands up, and quit meekly getting fúcked over.

Even the snowflakes of Momentum can whup you pussies. Take some responsibility, for fúck's sake. We're not coming to bail you out again.

(I'm only 98% joking here.)

And how will the school address the parents of the aggressor ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Is that the token dad question after finding out the kid had a fight or got hit?
    'you shouldn't be fighting son, Did you win?' 'I hope you punched him back'

or is that sort of thing illegal now?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    And how will the school address the parents of the aggressor ?
    I'm wondering how the police are going to react when monty goes round and beats the living piss out of mohamed senior.

Did you point out that this was clearly an anti-semitic attack?