Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turds

Turds

What percentage of your turds are easy wipe clean? Mine used to be circa 90% horrific, emergency clean up operations and 10% ok. Due to a change in diet I have literally spun that around to 90% clean, no wipe required (just a couple of pleasure wipes), 5% average mess and the rare emergency scenario which leaves me needing councelling.

How about you Wimb?

I know longer wipe my arse and have made significant savings in toilet tissue. When I defecate I reach behind with both hands and open my buttocks as wide as they will go thereby effectively removing my anus from the process.

Hmmm I tried this manoeuvre once and it didnt end well. Thats all I am prepared to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    What percentage of your turds are easy wipe clean? Mine used to be circa 90% horrific, emergency clean up operations and 10% ok. Due to a change in diet I have literally spun that around to 90% clean, no wipe required (just a couple of pleasure wipes), 5% average mess and the rare emergency scenario which leaves me needing councelling.

How about you Wimb?
    I often have perfect wons that have hardly any need for a wipe.

How about you Wimb?
    It's a simple matter of changing the bag for me.

Hmmm I tried this manoeuvre once and it didnt end well. Thats all I am prepared to say.
    It can only work when one has a pert and firm rear Don. I struggle to imagine you managing to create a viable path through your absurdly enormous, flabby buttocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think I will need a bag one day. My anoos has taken too much abuse over the years (not cock abuse, just my fingers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had never considered the fortunes a colostomy must save a chap in terms of lavatory paper before.

I'm not sure it's a sacrifice worth making, mind, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I often have perfect wons that have hardly any need for a wipe.
    Do you not ever have emergency wons Pat? The wons which block the toilet and have you barracaded in the traps for hours and relatives wondering where you are?

How about you Wimb?
    Have you ever thought what a supremely inefficient mechanism the human defecatory process is? We really ought to do something about it imo.