Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just watched the woman from accross the way take twenty minutes to get her car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    for example. I've never had a punctured tyre before and now I am stressed out like some pansy.
    Yes. Of course people like you should be forced to learn to change a tyre in the pissing rain at the side of a motorway in February. You should be taught to break down in the snow whilst on your way to a job interview, leaving you to check HT leads, remove the distributor cap, change the condensor, gap the points, remove the plugs and clean them and gap them... all of this would show you how piss easy you've got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. Of course people like you should be forced to learn to change a tyre in the pissing rain at the side of a motorway in February. You should be taught to break down in the snow whilst on your way to a job interview, leaving you to check HT leads, remove the distributor cap, change the condensor, gap the points, remove the plugs and clean them and gap them... all of this would show you how piss easy you've got it.
    I'd quite happily do it, but of course now you don't get a proper spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd quite happily do it, but of course now you don't get a proper spare.
    It makes no difference. You still have to put the space-saver on to take the car to Kwik Fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It makes no difference. You still have to put the space-saver on to take the car to Kwik Fit.
    I have a plan for this Sir C,
    The garage i normally go to is about 30 seconds drive. I reckon I can make it with a quick blast of air,