Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why does everything close so early here :furious:

Why does everything close so early here :furious:

I need a new tyre and can't be arsed to put on the poxy emergency tyre *******s on.

Everything closes at 5:30pm or 6pm and there are no shortage of tyre places near me for some reason.

This leads to everything having to be done on Saturday or Sundays and I can't stand going out on these days especially this time of year. takes an hour to drive a few miles and it's chaos.

also the bloody tool online that searches by registration doesn't work for my car

old school fash rant
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 12-12-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Quite Fash. Those whiny little entitled third world ****s have no idea what

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I need a new tyre and can't be arsed to put on the poxy emergency tyre *******s on.

Everything closes at 5:30pm or 6pm and there are no shortage of tyre places near me for some reason.

This leads to everything having to be done on Saturday or Sundays and I can't stand going out on these days especially this time of year. takes an hour to drive a few miles and it's chaos.

also the bloody tool online that searches by registration doesn't work for my car

old school fash rant
    a ball ache life is for us. The only thing they need concern themselves with is their peckishness. Oh and the odd bomb being dropped on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    a ball ache life is for us. The only thing they need concern themselves with is their peckishness. Oh and the odd bomb being dropped on them.
    I know Herbert. I am all stressed out for trivial things. here are few.

For example my les paul which I took for a set up needs a new nut. But he only had black graphite wons so I said no please order a proper one in. so I've had to wait nearly 2 weeks for it. he also closes at 5:30pm

I am waiting for my dishwasher to come and it will involve some elaborate maneuvering in the kitchen such as making some holes in cabinets. however the people who are supposed to take the freezer away couldn't come as it was snowing,

This past weekend was completely full of tasks and social activities as will be the next won and now there is not enough time in the day. I hate this time of the year.

There are many other stresses currently but there are a few of the trivial ones.

The only serious issue there is the Les Paul nut. The fact he even considered despoiling your axe with anything but an off-white bone nut persuades me you should sack the ****.

All this gabbling with you about guitars got me playing again and I now fritter away all my time ogling the goodies on ebay. Got my eye on a Les Paul Studio. All your fault Fash.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The only serious issue there is the Les Paul nut. The fact he even considered despoiling your axe with anything but an off-white bone nut persuades me you should sack the ****.

All this gabbling with you about guitars got me playing again and I now fritter away all my time ogling the goodies on ebay. Got my eye on a Les Paul Studio. All your fault Fash.
    sorry Herbert.
    I'm taking a break from buying now, I sold 3 guitars to make space for this won. I have now 3 electrics, my Les paul, Les paul junior and my telecaster I bought on holiday. I don't plan to buy anything next year.

I have cleared my ebay watchlist too, it's a very dangerous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

old school fash rant
    If you don't mind paying that bit extra I'm sure there are mobile tyre fitting types that come to you :sensibleawimbreply:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'