Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cheggers gone

  1. #1
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    12,427

    Cheggers gone

    Probably too early for puns......
    Last edited by PSRB; 12-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Probably too early for puns......
    Piss artist, wasn't he?

  3. #3
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Piss artist, wasn't he?
    Just a bit, raging alcoholic

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Probably too early for puns......
    Yes. I for one would never say 'Cheggars goes pop'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just a bit, raging alcoholic
    That's all I know about him, sadly.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Piss artist, wasn't he?

    Died after a long struggle with a lung condition, apparently.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's all I know about him, sadly.
    He was married to Maggie Philbin whose mobile phone number I have for reasons too boring to be gone into.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Died after a long struggle with a lung condition, apparently.
    How do you struggle with a lung condition? Do you challenge it to a wrestling match? Is it a bit like people who 'bravely battle cancer'?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was married to Maggie Philbin whose mobile phone number I have for reasons too boring to be gone into.
    I don't know who she is, but I suspect that she may be common and, worse, some sort of TV 'personality'.

    I'm so incredibly highbrow.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How do you struggle with a lung condition? Do you challenge it to a wrestling match? Is it a bit like people who 'bravely battle cancer'?
    Surely we all die of a lung condition in the sense that we stop fūcking breathing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •