Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Explosion in New york

  1. #1

    Explosion in New york

    place your bets

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    place your bets
    Sounds as though the daft bugger strapped on just enough explosive to blow himself up but not those around him

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sounds as though the daft bugger strapped on just enough explosive to blow himself up but not those around him
    Their heads usually get blown straight up hundreds of feet in the air. They’re often found on roofs or in trees.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    place your bets
    mus.jpg


    Allan Q Akbar!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Their heads usually get blown straight up hundreds of feet in the air. They’re often found on roofs or in trees.
    I saw a picture of him. His head stayed on, sadly.

  6. #6
    For fun I look at foxnews during these sort of incidents. in one of the comments.

    'can someone tell me why we need thousands of "first responders" are needed to just stand around after this has happened? how much money is spent for salaries of overtime for unnecessary workers that really cant do anything because its over.'


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    For fun I look at foxnews during these sort of incidents. in one of the comments.

    'can someone tell me why we need thousands of "first responders" are needed to just stand around after this has happened? how much money is spent for salaries of overtime for unnecessary workers that really cant do anything because its over.'

    Probably a very sensible view. Imagine how much money is wasted by the emergency services?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Probably a very sensible view. Imagine how much money is wasted by the emergency services?
    But since it's an emergency that's what they are there for innit?

    also if you have had a mad person trying to blow themselves up better check the surrounding area a bit first.
    it takes ages to get back into our office for a bloody fire drill.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But since it's an emergency that's what they are there for innit?

    also if you have had a mad person trying to blow themselves up better check the surrounding area a bit first.
    it takes ages to get back into our office for a bloody fire drill.
    Yes, but consider the scenario: reports of an explosion in Manhattan! Every copper, fireman and ambulance driver in 100 mile radius rushes to get there. Turns out it's just one daft cúnt, it's all dealt with by 3 coppers and two ambulancemen, meanwhile, 300 superfluous lads on overtime stand around for 3 hours gossiping.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •