Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My drive to work this morning took half the time this morning it usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But - with respect - that was an awfully long time ago, wasn't it, p?

It's like me and Croydon. I was rather fond and defensive of the place when I grew up there. It's now a cesspit.
    It is still an outstanding school in every respect. And it still attracts kids from all over North London and over 3000 applicants a year. It isnt quite as good as when I was there, for obvious reasons

I dont know much about the others these days.

The safety of children is no more or less important to me than the safety of every other bugger.
    It's safer for kids in the snow. when you are a kid and fall over you get back up.
    as I get older it takes longer to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's safer for kids in the snow. when you are a kid and fall over you get back up.
    as I get older it takes longer to get up.
    Fnarr fnarr
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The safety of children is no more or less important to me than the safety of every other bugger.
    I cant believe you dont give a **** about kids.

You monster.....

Whereabouts in Enfield do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

You monster.....

Just ask him for a date, you weird stalker.

How the fúck is a kid in Muswell Hill or Highgate in the catchment area for a school

in Enfield? There are schools less than half-a-mile away from us which we've been told there's no point applying to as we don't live close enough.

It is still an outstanding school in every respect. And it still attracts kids from all over North London and over 3000 applicants a year. It isnt quite as good as when I was there, for obvious reasons

I dont know much about the others these days.

You monster.....

Bush Hill Park. You could almost mistake it for civilisation.

Bush Hill Park. You could almost mistake it for civilisation.
    Ah.... never liked that part. As a rule I never went closer than Winchmore Hill if I could help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    in Enfield? There are schools less than half-a-mile away from us which we've been told there's no point applying to as we don't live close enough.
    I think school's can decide their own catchment area- this one certainly can. They take pupils from every N postcode and most E postcodes.

Oh, and you have to pass the entrance exam and be good at maths, cricket or music (preferably all three).

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Would never happen in "Europe", b
    Oh, no. It happens there all the time.

According to my sons anyway :dubious:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."