Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Turkish immigrants to this country tend to be relatively secular compared to other Muslim groups.
    You cant separate the individual from what they profess to believe.

Unless they are white.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It wasnt a lie. You werent very clear. But thanks for clearing it up- so it is just the muslim immigrants that are savages, yes? And that is all of them I assume?

I wouldn't want to lie.....
    Oh yes Pedro, have it.

Savages, you can dress it up
    Give it a name and a fancy uniform
    And a flag to fly to hide behind
    Can you not see the truth that's on the ground

You have no love
    It has all gone cold on you
    You never have, so you take it out on
    Those whose love is growing
    That's what you hate most, when you're savages

You cant separate the individual from what they profess to believe.

Unless they are white.....
    Eh? You've lost me, p. I was expressing the fact that Turks tend not to be as full-on as other varieties of muslim, which makes them rather more acceptable in my book than the chinstrap beard and shalwar kameez bunch.

Eh? You've lost me, p. I was expressing the fact that Turks tend not to be as full-on as other varieties of muslim, which makes them rather more acceptable in my book than the chinstrap beard and shalwar kameez bunch.
    Yeah, that was a cheap shot

Its just on the one. Hand you cant separate people from their belief but then the Turks tend to be ok. Elsewhere you refer several times to non white immigrasnts....

Yeah, that was a cheap shot

Its just on the one. Hand you cant separate people from their belief but then the Turks tend to be ok. Elsewhere you refer several times to non white immigrasnts....
    Non-white immigrants are not a problem per se. There have been many successful integrations by non-white peoples to this country. The real issue is culture. We do not insist that those who come to our country adhere to our cultural norms and this to a culture like Islam that seeks to dominate in every sphere where it exists has essentially meant rolling over and allowing norms of behaviour to be established among the muslim community that are wholly at odds with our society.

We need to sort this shït out before it's too late, p.

Non-white immigrants are not a problem per se. There have been many successful integrations by non-white peoples to this country. The real issue is culture. We do not insist that those who come to our country adhere to our cultural norms and this to a culture like Islam that seeks to dominate in every sphere where it exists has essentially meant rolling over and allowing norms of behaviour to be established among the muslim community that are wholly at odds with our society.

It's already too late, imo. Unless you and all your sort intend to have three or four kids each between now and your dirt-nap time. And even then it would be too late
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Right, but the point is that in some circumstances it seems you can separate, to some degree, the person from the belief. And it seems to be when they are white.

Lets not beat about the bush, I am basically saying you are a bit racist

I am probably wrong, to be honest.

And it does sound like it is too late.

Right, but the point is that in some circumstances it seems you can separate, to some degree, the person from the belief. And it seems to be when they are white.

Lets not beat about the bush, I am basically saying you are a bit racist

I am probably wrong, to be honest.

And it does sound like it is too late.
    To be honest, p, I’m bored of that word. I’ve no idea what it means anymore. Race is an absurd distraction that we in the west have allowed to dominate debate when it doesn’t actually matter a damn.

To be honest, p, I’m bored of that word. I’ve no idea what it means anymore. Race is an absurd distraction that we in the west have allowed to dominate debate when it doesn’t actually matter a damn.
    There is some truth in that. Some.....

I sat through a three hour workshop on inclusive assessment today which was openly described by a senior colleague e as 'complete *******s from start to finish'. He was very correct indeed.

Then it won’t be ‘OUR’ culture, anymore, will it? It will be an alien culture that has been allowed to win because we were too feeble to stand up for sense, rationality and decency.
    State schools, Higher Education for All, the NHS, "Hollywood", social services, Political Correctness, Feminism; not to mention Pokemon Go! and Twitter and DINKYs; all alien cultures that have "been allowed to win because we were too feeble to stand up for sense, rationality and decency.

Are we merely picking on Islam because we are not "responsible" for it, or anyway, we can claim to be not responsible for it? If so, protest is pointless as it completely misses the principle problem, namely "us"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."