Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Please show me where I suggested that all immigrants are savages, p.
    In yesterday's thread that monty started you referred to them as a group of backward savages with a medieval belief system and made a reference to Roy Chubby Brown

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It happens every, single time.

Maybe it is as well that way; obviously all immigrants are savages but really they just want to be left alone
    Many immigrants are savages, of course; consider the number of Irish who have poured into this country, bringing their medieval attitudes and their p[enchant for breeding like rodents. However, many of the children of these backward peasants have adapted to civilised culture and a few of them now even lead useful, decent lives. Within 5 or 6 generations they may even begin to breed with native inhabitants of this Great Island Nation and their genetic problems will be watered down by the addition of pure English blood.

Immigrants from other cultures, sadly, have not integrated in this way, which makes it difficult to drive down Commercial St on a Friday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In yesterday's thread that monty started you referred to them as a group of backward savages with a medieval belief system and made a reference to Roy Chubby Brown
    Oh yes, an entirely unjustified claim, obviously.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7564571.html

It does actually 'suit me' to be concerned by things like this. It suits me to discuss it. IT doesnt suit me to vilify all of those immigrants, call them savages and attack the cornerstones of their culture, religion, beliefs, procreation....
    I see that actually. "Racism" is actually designed to benefit your sort, rather than actual victims of racism.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many immigrants are savages, of course; consider the number of Irish who have poured into this country, bringing their medieval attitudes and their p[enchant for breeding like rodents. However, many of the children of these backward peasants have adapted to civilised culture and a few of them now even lead useful, decent lives. Within 5 or 6 generations they may even begin to breed with native inhabitants of this Great Island Nation and their genetic problems will be watered down by the addition of pure English blood.

Immigrants from other cultures, sadly, have not integrated in this way, which makes it difficult to drive down Commercial St on a Friday afternoon.
    They certainly have bred with natives. You know what catholic girls are like

See, I can do racism as long as it is linked to sexism, my first love

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I see that actually. "Racism" is actually designed to benefit your sort, rather than actual victims of racism.
    Are you calling me a honky?

Very well then. If we're going to get into female genitalia already, at this time, I'm going to take an early lunch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

They certainly have bred with natives. You know what catholic girls are like

See, I can do racism as long as it is linked to sexism, my first love
    There is nothing racist about suggesting that people who cut off little girls genitals, (and Irish people) are savages. It is a mere statement of fact.

Too early....

There is nothing racist about suggesting that people who cut off little girls genitals, (and Irish people) are savages. It is a mere statement of fact.
    One then wonders why the statement was denied....