Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jews are the canary in the coalmine, bgm. When they’re scared, you know everyone else is next.
    Well, they do have some experience in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, they do have some experience in this regard.
    Yes, far more than anyone tells you apparently.

Gassing with my father-in-law the other day, he made the point that, in "Germany", suspicion of the Jewish is a long-standing social feature, dating back centuries. It seems that whenever the local chief, or prince, Graf, or whatever, needed cash to pay off his bookie or his bar-bill or have a pop at the next Count down the way, the simplest way would be to be to stir up a fear and hatred of the local Semites, burn down their properties and businesses and houses and recover his money that way, as they were invariably the ones holding his debts.

With no little sense of bitterness and resentment, he explained that they were never taught about this in school; the War, for example, is always explained away as a one-off, unprecedented massive hissy fit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, far more than anyone tells you apparently.

Gassing with my father-in-law the other day, he made the point that, in "Germany", suspicion of the Jewish is a long-standing social feature, dating back centuries. It seems that whenever the local chief, or prince, Graf, or whatever, needed cash to pay off his bookie or his bar-bill or have a pop at the next Count down the way, the simplest way would be to be to stir up a fear and hatred of the local Semites, burn down their properties and businesses and houses and recover his money that way, as they were invariably the ones holding his debts.

With no little sense of bitterness and resentment, he explained that they were never taught about this in school; the War, for example, is always explained away as a one-off, unprecedented massive hissy fit.
    Yes, it was part of the whole 'it was all that hitler's fault' which helped to absolve germans from any blame. We needed this in order to heal europe and founde the EU.

Yes, it was part of the whole 'it was all that hitler's fault' which helped to absolve germans from any blame. We needed this in order to heal europe and founde the EU.
    Right. The most spoiled people on the planet, imo. (And I'm not just saying that because, in a moment of weakness, I granted my wife a sheaf of credit cards in her own name ). Actually, despite appearances, Germans are not actually very good with money; they just have an awful lot of it, coupled with enormous potential for making more. And, as such, we need them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No more or less than you see everything through yours.
    See what I mean; another pissing contest between sundry shades of lefty. Though it's probably a fair point to suggest LA's friends aren't paid up racists

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    See what I mean; another pissing contest between sundry shades of lefty. Though it's probably a fair point to suggest LA's friends aren't paid up racists
    I liked the fact that they argued over who had insulted who, and who had slighted bgm the most but neither discussed burney's suggestion that all immigrants are savages

Modern political discourse ....

He was utterly wrong and you know it. He was talking about black immigration and you know it. He said there would be great bloodshed (there wasnt), he said numerically their presence would be on a par with the USA (it isnt), he said it would be the total transformation of our entire country (it wasnt) and he said the black man would hold the whip over the white man (surely even you are not going to argue on that point).

He was wrong. He knew it as well. The speech was deliberately provocative and a massive over statement of both the situation and the trend. It was deliberately alarmist.

This is pretty what I am accusing you of.
    I'll give you the fact he was talking about black immigration from the West Indies, but on the general principle of mass immigration into this country and the overall trend, he was spot on. Bloodshed, the increasing normalisation of alien culture, colonisation by stealth (first locally and increasingly nationally) and population replacement - it's all happening.

The trend for non-white, non-European immigration into this country is relentlessly upwards and the birthrates of those non-white, non-European immigrants massively exceeds that of the native population. How else do you imagine that trend can end but in the scenario Powell described?

It doesn't suit you to acknowledge the seismic changes that are taking place, but that doesn't make them any less real.

I liked the fact that they argued over who had insulted who, and who had slighted bgm the most but neither discussed burney's suggestion that all immigrants are savages

It happens every, single time.

Maybe it is as well that way; obviously all immigrants are savages but really they just want to be left alone

Please show me where I suggested that all immigrants are savages, p.

I'll give you the fact he was talking about black immigration from the West Indies, but on the general principle of mass immigration into this country and the overall trend, he was spot on. Bloodshed, the increasing normalisation of alien culture, colonisation by stealth (first locally and increasingly nationally) and population replacement - it's all happening.

The trend for non-white, non-European immigration into this country is relentlessly upwards and the birthrates of those non-white, non-European immigrants massively exceeds that of the native population. How else do you imagine that trend can end but in the scenario Powell described?

It doesn't suit you to acknowledge the seismic changes that are taking place, but that doesn't make them any less real.
    In other words, it hasn't happened yet, and it isnt what he was talking about, but he was still right in a sense....if we had encountered aliens from another planet and not taken a thought enough stance on earth's borders, and some of those aliens had settled in Wolverhampton and signed on, he would have been right?

It does actually 'suit me' to be concerned by things like this. It suits me to discuss it. IT doesnt suit me to vilify all of those immigrants, call them savages and attack the cornerstones of their culture, religion, beliefs, procreation.....

You dont want constant and considerable immigration- that is a perfectly valid view. The rest is worrying and I want to know where it comes from.