Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is some truth in that. Some.....

I sat through a three hour workshop on inclusive assessment today which was openly described by a senior colleague e as 'complete *******s from start to finish'. He was very correct indeed.
    Now, now. People running such workshops have a right to earn a living too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be honest, p, I’m bored of that word. I’ve no idea what it means anymore. Race is an absurd distraction that we in the west have allowed to dominate debate when it doesn’t actually matter a damn.
    It's merely one more damn thing, imo, and has had to accept its place alongside a growing number of other special interests and concerns. Yes; absurd distractions all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A wonderful society you mean? Or are you just channeling the tedious, inaccurate Daily Mail side of things?
    Yeah...’wonderful’.

This from that well-known right-wing hate sheet the...errr... New York Times

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/1...tism-jews.html