Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
Let us compare:
"I don't discount what bgm says, I put it into context and place it with other information". Not a dismissal of his views, I would say

Can you not see how monstrously arrogant your presumption of the people I know, their social status, what they do, how long they have lived there and your complete dismissal of their views? You say BGM's views carry weight as he lives in the country but have previously dismissed my views on the migrant situation in Germany as irrelevant as I "probably don't live in an area that has those sort of problems", a comment made with no knowledge of where I live here or more importantly the area I work - or the people I know here or the experiences I, or they have had.

In short, don't call people arrogant when there are countless examples of your own spectacular arrogance that can easily be thrown back at you. Just in this thread alone

I still love you as a poster, though, b

I am going to the pub to drink beer and eat pork - because I still can
You were the one who made the first accusaiton of arrogance, not me. I made assumptions about your friends' backgrounds and made it clear that I was making assumptions based on certain likelihoods. If I'm wholly wrong and your friends hold none of the types of view or socio-economic statuses I suggest, but are instead downtown Malmo-dwelling members of the white working class, I apologise.

And you put bgm's comments in a 'context' of your own choosing that just so happened to coincide with your prejudices. Let's neither of us pretend that we are disinterested or dispassionate. We're plainly not.

Enjoy your evening.