Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In other words, it hasn't happened yet, and it isnt what he was talking about, but he was still right in a sense....if we had encountered aliens from another planet and not taken a thought enough stance on earth's borders, and some of those aliens had settled in Wolverhampton and signed on, he would have been right?

It does actually 'suit me' to be concerned by things like this. It suits me to discuss it. IT doesnt suit me to vilify all of those immigrants, call them savages and attack the cornerstones of their culture, religion, beliefs, procreation.....

You dont want constant and considerable immigration- that is a perfectly valid view. The rest is worrying and I want to know where it comes from.
    Your example is absurd and ignores the salient fact that he was talking about effect that immigration of non-white, non-European people from alien cultures into this country and that remains the major issue. So I repeat that he was right about the trend, but wrong on the specifics. What he couldn't have foreseen was the specific problems that muslim immigration would pose.

I don't vilify all immigrants and neither do I decry them all as savages. My specific problem is with Islam and its increasing encroachment into this country's way of life. I despise Islam as a belief system and the more I find out about it, the more despicable it becomes. It fosters and encourages social and sexual attitudes that are wholly at odds with western intellectual and social progress and if challenged on an intellectual, legal or social level, its adherents invariably respond with threats and actual violence. What is there to like about that?

So am I attacking the cornerstones of their beliefs, culture and religion? Absolutely. I find their culture, beliefs and religion utterly abhorrent - as should anyone who seriously cares about protecting secular western values. What is wrong with attacking a system of man-made beliefs that another person has? If a fascist walked into the room espousing fascism would you hesitate to challenge him out of sensitivity? Of course not. However, adherents of Islam have the race card to play and by playing it, they keep people quiet about their more disgusting attitudes and beliefs (of which there are many). It's been a very effective tactic and has caused many nice, white liberals to turn a blind eye for fear of being called racist.

I consider Islam to be a savage and barbaric creed and it therefore follows that those who espouse its teachings and call themselves adherents of its beliefs (and thus follow the social strictures it demands) are themselves savage and barbaric and therefore unfit for western society.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 10:44 AM.

In yesterday's thread that monty started you referred to them as a group of backward savages with a medieval belief system and made a reference to Roy Chubby Brown
    I did not refer to all immigrants, though, did I? That was just a lie from you.

However, I do stand by the fact that we have imported large numbers or savages into this country, but by no means was I describing all immigrants as savages.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 10:36 AM.

One then wonders why the statement was denied....
    It wasn't. I denied the statement you had me making, but absolutely stand by the one I actually made.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many immigrants are savages, of course; consider the number of Irish who have poured into this country, bringing their medieval attitudes and their p[enchant for breeding like rodents. However, many of the children of these backward peasants have adapted to civilised culture and a few of them now even lead useful, decent lives. Within 5 or 6 generations they may even begin to breed with native inhabitants of this Great Island Nation and their genetic problems will be watered down by the addition of pure English blood.

Immigrants from other cultures, sadly, have not integrated in this way, which makes it difficult to drive down Commercial St on a Friday afternoon.
    The nonsense of it is, of course, that the attitude of Europeans that if you invite people from all over the world into Europe, they will immediately seek to become Europeans rather than simply transplanting their own culture to a place with social security payments, decent roads and hospitals is essentially absurd - not to mention monstrously arrogant.

If I go and live in China or India, will I become Chinese or Indian? Of course not. Indeed, the suggestion that I might would be met by many on the left with howls of outrage and accusations of neo-colonialism. And yet these same people will straight-fadedly tell you that someone from Somalia or Afghanistan will come here and become a good little European. The thing is outrageous nonsense.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did not refer to all immigrants, though, did I? That was just a lie from you.

However, I do stand by the fact that we have imported large numbers or savages into this country, but by no means was I describing all immigrants as savages.

It wasnt a lie. You werent very clear. But thanks for clearing it up- so it is just the muslim immigrants that are savages, yes? And that is all of them I assume?

I wouldn't want to lie.....

Your example is absurd and ignores the salient fact that he was talking about effect that immigration of non-white, non-European people from alien cultures into this country and that remains the major issue. So I repeat that he was right about the trend, but wrong on the specifics. What he couldn't have foreseen was the specific problems that muslim immigration would pose.

I don't vilify all immigrants and neither do I decry them all as savages. My specific problem is with Islam and its increasing encroachment into this country's way of life. I despise Islam as a belief system and the more I find out about it, the more despicable it becomes. It fosters and encourages social and sexual attitudes that are wholly at odds with western intellectual and social progress and if challenged on an intellectual, legal or social level, its adherents invariably respond with threats and actual violence. What is there to like about that?

So am I attacking the cornerstones of their beliefs, culture and religion? Absolutely. I find their culture, beliefs and religion utterly abhorrent - as should anyone who seriously cares about protecting secular western values. What is wrong with attacking a system of man-made beliefs that another person has? If a fascist walked into the room espousing fascism would you hesitate to challenge him out of sensitivity? Of course not. However, adherents of Islam have the race card to play and by playing it, they keep people quiet about their more disgusting attitudes and beliefs (of which there are many). It's been a very effective tactic and has caused many nice, white liberals to turn a blind eye for fear of being called racist.

I consider Islam to be a savage and barbaric creed and it therefore follows that those who espouse its teachings and call themselves adherents of its beliefs (and thus follow the social strictures it demands) are themselves savage and barbaric and therefore unfit for western society.
    Problem is b.....there are plenty of us on here who seem to hold social and sexual attitudes that are wholly at odds with western intellectual and social progress, myself included.

What happens when that 'progress' leaves us old gigs behind, merrily thinking that having a cock makes you a chap?

What happens when everyone else in the west happily accepts Islam? Is it not YOU that is out of step with 'our' culture and society?

It wasnt a lie. You werent very clear. But thanks for clearing it up- so it is just the muslim immigrants that are savages, yes? And that is all of them I assume?

I wouldn't want to lie.....
    Anyone who describes themselves as a devotee of a savage doctrine is, by definition, a savage, yes. You can’t separate the individual from what they profess to believe, I’m afraid.

Anyone who describes themselves as a devotee of a savage doctrine is, by definition, a savage, yes. You can’t separate the individual from what they profess to believe, I’m afraid.
    Apart from my Turkish mates, of course. I thought we agreed last time that they were different? THe exception to your rule.

Problem is b.....there are plenty of us on here who seem to hold social and sexual attitudes that are wholly at odds with western intellectual and social progress, myself included.

What happens when that 'progress' leaves us old gigs behind, merrily thinking that having a cock makes you a chap?

What happens when everyone else in the west happily accepts Islam? Is it not YOU that is out of step with 'our' culture and society?
    Then it won’t be ‘OUR’ culture, anymore, will it? It will be an alien culture that has been allowed to win because we were too feeble to stand up for sense, rationality and decency.

Apart from my Turkish mates, of course. I thought we agreed last time that they were different? THe exception to your rule.
    Turkish immigrants to this country tend to be relatively secular compared to other Muslim groups.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 01:40 PM.