Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In other words, it hasn't happened yet, and it isnt what he was talking about, but he was still right in a sense....if we had encountered aliens from another planet and not taken a thought enough stance on earth's borders, and some of those aliens had settled in Wolverhampton and signed on, he would have been right?

It does actually 'suit me' to be concerned by things like this. It suits me to discuss it. IT doesnt suit me to vilify all of those immigrants, call them savages and attack the cornerstones of their culture, religion, beliefs, procreation.....

You dont want constant and considerable immigration- that is a perfectly valid view. The rest is worrying and I want to know where it comes from.
    Your example is absurd and ignores the salient fact that he was talking about effect that immigration of non-white, non-European people from alien cultures into this country and that remains the major issue. So I repeat that he was right about the trend, but wrong on the specifics. What he couldn't have foreseen was the specific problems that muslim immigration would pose.

I don't vilify all immigrants and neither do I decry them all as savages. My specific problem is with Islam and its increasing encroachment into this country's way of life. I despise Islam as a belief system and the more I find out about it, the more despicable it becomes. It fosters and encourages social and sexual attitudes that are wholly at odds with western intellectual and social progress and if challenged on an intellectual, legal or social level, its adherents invariably respond with threats and actual violence. What is there to like about that?

So am I attacking the cornerstones of their beliefs, culture and religion? Absolutely. I find their culture, beliefs and religion utterly abhorrent - as should anyone who seriously cares about protecting secular western values. What is wrong with attacking a system of man-made beliefs that another person has? If a fascist walked into the room espousing fascism would you hesitate to challenge him out of sensitivity? Of course not. However, adherents of Islam have the race card to play and by playing it, they keep people quiet about their more disgusting attitudes and beliefs (of which there are many). It's been a very effective tactic and has caused many nice, white liberals to turn a blind eye for fear of being called racist.

I consider Islam to be a savage and barbaric creed and it therefore follows that those who espouse its teachings and call themselves adherents of its beliefs (and thus follow the social strictures it demands) are themselves savage and barbaric and therefore unfit for western society.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 10:44 AM.