Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now then, those of us enjoying a new, abstemious lifestyle will obviously

Now then, those of us enjoying a new, abstemious lifestyle will obviously

be putting all booze-related restrictions on hold over the christmas period in order to avoid grinchness.

The question remains: for the purposes of grog intake, when does 'the christmas period' begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    be putting all booze-related restrictions on hold over the christmas period in order to avoid grinchness.

The question remains: for the purposes of grog intake, when does 'the christmas period' begin?
    The begin has begun. Get it down you....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The begin has begun. Get it down you....
    Really? Would you say so? I thought maybe this Friday would be a good day. You suggest today, however.

As you know, i take your opinions very seriously, p, so will have to ponder this question at great length.

I was drinking sambuca at 2 this morning - I would say it has begun

Christmas day and Christmas day alone and then only moderately. Anything else reveals

you as a man of no fibre nor mettle. A weakling!

Really? Would you say so? I thought maybe this Friday would be a good day. You suggest today, however.

As you know, i take your opinions very seriously, p, so will have to ponder this question at great length.
    Its snowing, its two weeks to Christmas. A tipple is perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was drinking sambuca at 2 this morning - I would say it has begun
    Precisely. And you can be considered an authority on such things. I am a little bit of a lightweight these days.

I drink Guinness just to slow things down a bit