Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I bloody love Giroud. Deserves to start against West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ alive.

I wonder how much we can get for him next month.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Christ alive.

I wonder how much we can get for him next month.
    two packets of taytos and the lad from PSG with the sexy mother and long hair

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    two packets of taytos and the lad from PSG with the sexy mother and long hair
    What are the German press saying about our imminent signing of Leon Goretzka? Good to see that the new director of football (or whatever he is) from Barca is working his magic already.

Add Fekir to him and I don't really care what we get for Alexis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What are the German press saying about our imminent signing of Leon Goretzka? Good to see that the new director of football (or whatever he is) from Barca is working his magic already.

Add Fekir to him and I don't really care what we get for Alexis.
    He doesn't start work until Feb
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I see you have fallen for the club's cunning plot to avoid inflated fees during the Jan window.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I see you have fallen for the club's cunning plot to avoid inflated fees during the Jan window.
    Oh yes, because all these silly clubs don't know that the English clubs have money... and January is obviously famous for not inflating transfer fees
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Nor do I - well, you say Feb...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I find your and Peter's comments incredible. For me, Sanchez is one of the top ten players in the world, Geoff.

And as you point out, even when he's shít, he still produces.
    I feel he's in the 11-20 level.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think he would probably be even worse in a better side. City dodged a bullet there. THey absolutely do not need him.
    Oh, I think they certainly do need him; apart from Kun, their first change is not as good as Alexis. They want to compete with Manchester United, Bayern München, Barcelona and Real Madrid too, after all. PSG as well.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I feel he's in the 11-20 level.
    Thing is, when our team is struggling, anyone can be a target. Especially expensive forwards that aren't scoring enough goals.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."