Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I bloody love Giroud. Deserves to start against West Ham

I bloody love Giroud. Deserves to start against West Ham

what to do about Sanchez? He was utterly awful (again) but still produced one moment of magic for Giroud to bag us the equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    what to do about Sanchez? He was utterly awful (again) but still produced one moment of magic for Giroud to bag us the equaliser.
    Could ask him to stop dribbling inside and losing the ball every ****ing time he gets it!!!

Of all the 'great' players we have ever had I am going to miss him the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Could ask him to stop dribbling inside and losing the ball every ****ing time he gets it!!!

Of all the 'great' players we have ever had I am going to miss him the least.
    It's almost as if as he's a one trick pony and everyone has figured it out

I suspect he is more doing it on purpose.

on another note I wish Jack would stop running into people.
    he's gonna get injured again.

No. Özil produced a sublime moment to put Sanchez into the amount of space when any decent player should provide a decent cross and Oli did the rest

I find your and Peter's comments incredible. For me, Sanchez is one of the top ten players in the world, Geoff.

And as you point out, even when he's shít, he still produces.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I find your and Peter's comments incredible. For me, Sanchez is one of the top ten players in the world, Geoff.

67 times in two matches he has given the ball away. Top ten players, my arse

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I haven't seen our last two games, but I read that during those 180 minutes he gave the ball away 54 times.

I shall say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't seen our last two games, but I read that during those 180 minutes he gave the ball away 54 times.

I shall say no more.
    67 ffs - and the first half at Manchester City he was disgracefully bad at it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    67 times in two matches he has given the ball away. Top ten players, my arse
    I don't know how those stats compare with other strikers. Is it a total anomaly for a player of his ilk to give the ball away so much? Could it be skewed by the fact that he is often trying to create for us and therefore eschews 'safe' passes?

Also, what were his stats in the two previous games when he was, by all accounts, fantastic?