Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I bloody love Giroud. Deserves to start against West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Blimey.

A better man than me would have asked him to name the other 9 - do you think he could?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He would have had his reasons. Reasons us mere mortals wouldn't understand.

Dennis would have understood the reason. But then Dennis would have created an even better option by realigning the entire situation. Becauase that is what he did. Because he was Dennis. And he could do anything he wanted.....
    Except get on airplane the big girl's blouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You, me, outside now. One simply does not say such things about Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A better man than me would have asked him to name the other 9 - do you think he could?
    Monty never actually delivers on any of his initial threats to take you apart in an argument with his football nouse.

He is football's equivalent of the bar room bully perpetually telling you you've just had your last chance.

Monty never actually delivers on any of his initial threats to take you apart in an argument with his football nouse.

He is football's equivalent of the bar room bully perpetually telling you you've just had your last chance.
    You exaggerate. I think I have a relatively decent eye for the game but nothing more and have never actually said otherwise. All I've ever said was that it amazes me that people like you can spend decades following a sport and still fail to grasp the fundamentals (hence your hilarious inability to detect that Ramsey meant his pass to Sanchez vs Man Utd).

He didnt want to.

He could do anything he wanted.

Wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You exaggerate. I think I have a relatively decent eye for the game but nothing more and have never actually said otherwise. All I've ever said was that it amazes me that people like you can spend decades following a sport and still fail to grasp the fundamentals (hence your hilarious inability to detect that Ramsey meant his pass to Sanchez vs Man Utd).
    I dont think Ramsey really knows what he is doing half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont think Ramsey really knows what he is doing half the time.
    I don't think he had his boots on the right feet in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I dunno. I see him in the same vein as Suarez. Their instinctive and aggressive style of play are their greatest assets, but what makes them such special players is that all of their 'secondary' attributes are also excellent too. So, they're both technically assured, have good delivery from wide areas, have a good weight of pass, are good in the air, have a good technical shot, have INCREDIBLY fast twitch muscle fibres that allow them to get to balls first...
    I read that he conceded possession over 30 times in the United game which I can only assume to be an error in counting, an average of once every 3 minutes.

We all know he is hugely prone to such error but that is a staggering figure.

Surely not.