Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm, tricky one, this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He deserved it.
    Presumably all the unarmed civilians shot in Ireland have deserved it too then?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Presumably all the unarmed civilians shot in Ireland have deserved it too then?
    Where they waving imitation firearms H?

I have sympathy with any plod / soldier who reacts when faced with a gun wielding potential lunatic.

It is innocent people just out for a walk such as those on 30/01/72 that we all feel sympathy for, those who were shot dead for no reason.

I have sympathy with any plod / soldier who reacts when faced with a gun wielding potential lunatic.

It is innocent people just out for a walk such as those on 30/01/72 that we all feel sympathy for, those who were shot dead for no reason.
    Quite SW, quite - and I was playing Devil's advocate of course.

And no-one in Ireland was ever just out for a walk s. They are always up to some seditious mischief. Tommy doesn't just shoot elderly promenaders for the sake of it. ( they most likely had little republican flags in their lapel buttonholes ).

Ok. But Cameron apologised for that in 2010. So its all ok now, surely?

Like Hillsborough.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ok. But Cameron apologised for that in 2010. So its all ok now, surely?

Like Hillsborough.
    Always with the subversive irony you!

Actually p, for a big, poncy lefty leaning lilly livered liberal you do make some rabidly homophobic comments. I bet you keep them to yourself at your big poncy lefty liberal dinner parties eh?