Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I see Sir C is being pilloried from all directions for being a food snob. I think it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Merely a catch up with rtp.

He has an enlarged prostate and they're going to poke a camera up his winkie.
    Oh, I say! That seems rather unsporting. Isn’t the bum the more usual route for these things?

...and he always seems to get involved in contretemps with his fellow man when drink has been taken
    Must be Irish
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quite. Let us not forget how parsimonious the old snob is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No dear boy, a fetish is a sexual proclivity; such as your mother has for my cock.
    Actually, a fetish is an inanimate object of veneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I say! That seems rather unsporting. Isn’t the bum the more usual route for these things?
    There was some talk of the bladder, but by that time I'd mentally plugged my fingers into my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There was some talk of the bladder, but by that time I'd mentally plugged my fingers into my ears.
    Ewww. Poor chap. Is he still banned from driving by the forces of oppression?

Now, I have a choice in my local between the rather good steak and kidney pudding and the rather good sausages and mash. What say you?

Herbert Augustus Chapman "No dear boy, a fetish is a sexual proclivity; such as my mother has for my cock."

Try the Irrational reverence or irreverent worshipping of an inanimate object route
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Oh dear b. Literary snobs like yourself so loathe being bested over word meaning, especially by an oik like me, that I am bracing myself for the full fury of your venom.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/*******s

Nothing to see here
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 12-08-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Unlike Herb's cock which is now an inanimate object of no penetration

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh dear b. Literary snobs like yourself so loathe being bested over word meaning, especially by an oik like me, that I am bracing myself for the full fury of your venom.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/proclivity
    I’m speaking of its original meaning, you uneducated prole. Just because the first time you encountered the word was while you stroked your engorged button mushroom of a member over a story in Forum, that doesn’t make that the definitive meaning.