Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see Sir C is being pilloried from all directions for being a food snob. I think it

I see Sir C is being pilloried from all directions for being a food snob. I think it

would be good if he could stop being an aviation snob too. Oh, and while we're at it, he should tone down the music snobbery.

Actually, his inveterate snobbery about the cars the rest of us drive would not be missed either would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    would be good if he could stop being an aviation snob too. Oh, and while we're at it, he should tone down the music snobbery.

Actually, his inveterate snobbery about the cars the rest of us drive would not be missed either would it?
    An appreciation of quality isn't the same as snobbery, old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An appreciation of quality isn't the same as snobbery, old boy.
    He didnt say it was. He said you were a snob and you are.

So there!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He didnt say it was. He said you were a snob and you are.

So there!
    You're going to join in with the name calling, are you peter? You're awfully brave, taking the side of the bully.

Have a look in the mirror and consider what you have done to my mental health.

You're going to join in with the name calling, are you peter? You're awfully brave, taking the side of the bully.

I’ve just popped in and I’m shocked by the bullying you’re having to endure. Shocked.

You’re the new Nicosia imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve just popped in and I’m shocked by the bullying you’re having to endure. Shocked.

You’re the new Nicosia imo.
    You're the one who called c a music snob b

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

You only think that because you are an oik and Sir C is a gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I don't deny the fellow is a gentlemen L. Did I mention his holiday destination snobbery?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't, la! Don't put yourself in the firing line by trying to protect me. They're vicious and have strength in numbers.

Dont be such a raging ****ing queer.