Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debuchy

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, yes... I dont count them.

The point seemed to be whether or not a fit Jack Wilshere was good enough to compete against the undoubted brilliance of Eric Dier and Danny Drinkwater in the england squad.
    I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once.

Ash "I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once."

Did you hear Maria ?
    Someone shouted "SHUT UP!" at her
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Ash "I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once."

Did you hear Maria ?
    Someone shouted "SHUT UP!" at her
    I think so. It was quite fun really, with so few people there. I kept trying to see if everyone could have squeezed into the lower tier. It was nearer 20,000 than 30,000 I reckon. Not that I am qualified in crowd guesstimating.

Btw, does your browswer not have a "Reply With Quote" button? It might make it easier.

It does but I have browser issues
    Whenever I click on the button a small circle of dots move in a clockwise direction and nothing happens
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Dear Ash,

Mathieu wishes to thank you for your support.

It's been a long journey but we're hoping he's about to embark on a great comeback.

He started his career at Arsenal on a high and he was a natural replacement / improvement on Sagna who was top class defensively but not so good offensively especially whenever he lost the ball up field or the broke down and he was caught out.

Matt has both sides of the games in his Arsenal.

Unfortunately he got injured fairly early on and young Hector stepped in and took his spot.

Further injuries and set backs didn't help but Matt has been working out extensively since and he although he's 32 he will play more as a 28 year old given all of the time he's had off.

He can play as a right centre half, right full back, attacking right full back and as a right wing back.

We're hoping he can break into the Arsenal First XI as the right centre half this season and make a last ditch attempt at getting into he French World Cup squad.

I know the back 3 have done well recently save the United game but don't be surprised if we finish this season with a back of Matt-Chambers-Holding with Nacho as the wing back and Kolasinac in a more forward attacking position.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce esq

---

PS word in the street is that Wilshere has already been told that he won't be going to the World Cup. Southgate has already picked his squad.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    We're hoping he can break into the Arsenal First XI as the right centre half this season and make a last ditch attempt at getting into he French World Cup squad.
    Excellent news