Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debuchy

Debuchy

Very pleased for him to have scored such a scorcher. He's been one of the few players who have impressed me in this B team so far. Good player imo, and such a shame his career here has been a little bit the disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Very pleased for him to have scored such a scorcher. He's been one of the few players who have impressed me in this B team so far. Good player imo, and such a shame his career here has been a little bit the disaster.
    Blimey Ash, you're a hard man to please. Thought they were all very good last night, especially Jack and Theo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Blimey Ash, you're a hard man to please. Thought they were all very good last night, especially Jack and Theo
    Sorry, I should have specified that I was referring to the performances before last night. We looked fab and I enjoyed watching it, despite the cold, but the Borises looked like they were on a training pitch tbh.

I think the scoreline suggests we were simply playing a shít team. Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sorry, I should have specified that I was referring to the performances before last night. We looked fab and I enjoyed watching it, despite the cold, but the Borises looked like they were on a training pitch tbh.
    though some of their tackling was a bit tasty. Have to say a word for Giroud though - great, selfless performance from the big man. Glad he got the penalty - should count as two goals

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    though some of their tackling was a bit tasty. Have to say a word for Giroud though - great, selfless performance from the big man. Glad he got the penalty - should count as two goals
    Was quite funny watching people arguing on BBC text last night about Jack. Every positive comment about his performance was met with an insult about who we were playing.

They were all missing the point completely. There is no doubt about his ability, just his fitness. He is getting the little burst of pace back.

This is the good Jack. Doesn't matter who you are playing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Was quite funny watching people arguing on BBC text last night about Jack. Every positive comment about his performance was met with an insult about who we were playing.

They were all missing the point completely. There is no doubt about his ability, just his fitness. He is getting the little burst of pace back.

This is the good Jack. Doesn't matter who you are playing.....
    I've met plenty of people who doubt his ability as well though - all ****ing retards obviously

LA "I've met plenty of people who doubt his ability as well though - all ****ing retards obviously"

There really is nothing to doubt about his ability
    At all
    I get a buzz whenever he is on the ball
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    LA "I've met plenty of people who doubt his ability as well though - all ****ing retards obviously"

There really is nothing to doubt about his ability
    At all
    I get a buzz whenever he is on the ball
    Me too - ****ing love him. Hopefully he'll get a start in one of the next too games - or at least some decent time on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've met plenty of people who doubt his ability as well though - all ****ing retards obviously
    Well, yes... I dont count them.

The point seemed to be whether or not a fit Jack Wilshere was good enough to compete against the undoubted brilliance of Eric Dier and Danny Drinkwater in the england squad.