Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Where?

xxxxxxxx
    Local to me. A place often frequented by Gary Rhodes, who claims it serves the best chinese food in the UK. He's lying.

Actuallynext week I'm going to where they do serve the best Chinese food in the UK; A Wong.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Any black tie do where you just know you are going to a get a mushy, mass catered standard chicken / beef dinner.

they are exactly the type of thing this was made for...

or a black tie do where you will receive poncy presentation of a any type of food whose quantity wouldn't satisfy a budgie. ****s.
    Yes, that thought depresses me in advance, but at such dos I'm so píssed by dinner time I never notice the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Local to me. A place often frequented by Gary Rhodes, who claims it serves the best chinese food in the UK. He's lying.

Actuallynext week I'm going to where they do serve the best Chinese food in the UK; A Wong.
    Ah. Xian.

Actually, the Mongoloid lamb's quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mexican (rice, beans mince and cheese in tortillas served a million ways) and Greek (it's just shít Muslim food, basically).
    Depends on the Mexican, though. Mince, beans, chilli, cheese, lime, salt, coriander and tortillas is nice enough. You just don't want it every day.

Greek food can also be satisfying if you treat everything as a kebab.

Yes, that thought depresses me in advance, but at such dos I'm so píssed by dinner time I never notice the food.
    well, yes, several pints of anaesthetic does help
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He's wight wong 'un an' no ewwor!

You started off this thread by bemoaning yer new fangled Chinesers when all you want is gloop, and yet you herald A Wong as your favourite Chinese restaurant? Something not quite right there.

I love A Wong too, for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He's wight wong 'un an' no ewwor!
    Did you just do a 'why you no rissen?' gag?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You started off this thread by bemoaning yer new fangled Chinesers when all you want is gloop, and yet you herald A Wong as your favourite Chinese restaurant? Something not quite right there.

I love A Wong too, for the record.
    Would you mind showing me where I suggested A Wong was my favourite anything? Do you lack reading and comprehension skills?

Unfortunately, it's the worst kind of chinese food. Not for me the glories of incandescent orange gloop coating my balls, nor a good, greasey chow mein. No ribs in brown Bisto lumps or congealing duck with tinned pineapple chunks.

No, I'm going to a supposedly 'good' chinese restaurant, where they serve the kind of bland, miserable pap you get in China.

The only saving grace is that I can drink. And I intend to do so with not a little gusto.

What sort of dinner fills you with feelings of disappointment beforehand?
    The company xmas dinner is in an Indian every year.I have yet to eat a morsel.I just get fúcking steaming drunk if truth be told
    Last edited by TheCurly; 12-07-2017 at 04:33 PM. Reason: thats why