Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would you mind showing me where I suggested A Wong was my favourite anything? Do you lack reading and comprehension skills?
    Is there only one Wong? Or are there two?

I ask in the hope of constructing a rather laboured pun.

Would you mind showing me where I suggested A Wong was my favourite anything? Do you lack reading and comprehension skills?
    How silly of me to treat "serves the best Chinese food in the UK" as any kind of a ringing endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is there only one Wong? Or are there two?

I ask in the hope of constructing a rather laboured pun.
    They are a husband and wife duo. The husband is Jewish-Chinese but the wife isn't. They have one child who has denounced his paternal jewish heritage.

Which just goes to show, two Wongs don't make a Kike

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They are a husband and wife duo. The husband is Jewish-Chinese but the wife isn't. They have one child.

that's rubbish.

How silly of me to treat "serves the best Chinese food in the UK" as any kind of a ringing endorsement
    It's a statement of fact, not preference.

Actually it shouldn't really be counted as Chinese food, because it's better than English chinese food and better than chinese chinese food.

Now I come to think of it, it is my favourite chinese restaurant after all!

wd m.

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    The company xmas dinner is in an Indian every year.I have yet to eat a morsel.I just get fúcking steaming dream if truth be told
    They'll do you an omelet if you don't want foreign muck, c. Just ask them to leave out the egg.

They are a husband and wife duo. The husband is Jewish-Chinese but the wife isn't. They have one child who has denounced his paternal jewish heritage.

Hmmm. Have they ever had any contact with Marco Pierre White, do you know? Or with the Gentleman's club White's?

They'll do you an omelet if you don't want foreign muck, c. Just ask them to leave out the egg.
    I saw Rick Stein pretending to enjoy an oyster omelette in San Francisco. It looked rank, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. Have they ever had any contact with Marco Pierre White, do you know? Or with the Gentleman's club White's?
    Yes, yes they have. Both in fact. Pray tell, why?