Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Today is so bloody slow

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Arsenal underwear? Presumably, it is leetle beet short feesically and falls apart under pressure?
    very good, b.

also, full of ****s...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Arsenal underwear? Presumably, it is leetle beet short feesically and falls apart under pressure?
    I give up Burney. I am in a very weird way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I give up Burney. I am in a very weird way.
    You need to keep your guard up at all times, f. I speak from experience when I say that, while being pursued by a work colleague is tiresome, it's all too easy to get pīssed and knob her by accident. After all, it's flattering and we all like to be fancied. However, it is invariably a mistake.

I once made this mistake with a married woman in my office. After I accidentally slept with her and then tried to let her down gently (i.e. ignored her and hoped she went away), she took to coming into work in increasingly revealing clothes to attract my attention, getting proprietorial whenever she saw me talking to any more attractive female colleagues and generally continuing to pursue me.

That was a very weird period in my life. I wouldn't recommend it.

You need to keep your guard up at all times, f. I speak from experience when I say that, while being pursued by a work colleague is tiresome, it's all too easy to get pīssed and knob her by accident. After all, it's flattering and we all like to be fancied. However, it is invariably a mistake.

I once made this mistake with a married woman in my office. After I accidentally slept with her and then tried to let her down gently (i.e. ignored her and hoped she went away), she took to coming into work in increasingly revealing clothes to attract my attention, getting proprietorial whenever she saw me talking to any more attractive female colleagues and generally continuing to pursue me.

That was a very weird period in my life. I wouldn't recommend it.
    I don't intend on doing anything, It's a bit fun ego boost at the beginning but it gets quite tiring.
    I tried to be an arse that didn't work so I just play along within reason. she's calmed down a bit though.

I don't intend on doing anything, It's a bit fun ego boost at the beginning but it gets quite tiring.
    I tried to be an arse that didn't work so I just play along within reason. she's calmed down a bit though.
    Bear in mind that if she's desperate enough she may be prepared to indulge some of your more, shall we say 'peculiar' requests.

You won't get too many more opportunities to explore the outer regions of sexuality, human decency and basic hygiene.

That's what you think, but all it takes is for you to get blind drunk, fancy a fumble and before you know it, you're anally penetrating a married mother of two in a Manchester hotel bedroom

There
    Sir C has given you the green light and lets face it
    You do lack a green light
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

That's what you think, but all it takes is for you to get blind drunk, fancy a fumble and before you know it, you're anally penetrating a married mother of two in a Manchester hotel bedroom
    The bitch

Burney "That's what you think, but all it takes is for you to get blind drunk, fancy a fumble and before you know it, you're anally penetrating a married mother of two in a Manchester hotel bedroom"

Was that the one with the missing front tooth or the lady who looked best with the lights off (and the curtains drawn) ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Burney "That's what you think, but all it takes is for you to get blind drunk, fancy a fumble and before you know it, you're anally penetrating a married mother of two in a Manchester hotel bedroom"

Was that the one with the missing front tooth or the lady who looked best with the lights off (and the curtains drawn) ?
    Oh, no. This was nearly 20 years after that incident.

Apparently, I don't learn so good.