Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered.
    I'll be saving these little gnomic quotes of yours for the morning after Jezza moves into number 10 and you're on here spitting feathers b.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You'll be fine with the Roman's reclaiming Londinium then b?

If they think they can take it, h, bring it on.

Also, slight difference in that they left London voluntarily and thus forwent all claim to it. The Jews were driven out of Jerusalem when the Romans smashed the fücker up in AD70.

I'll be saving these little gnomic quotes of yours for the morning after Jezza moves into number 10 and you're on here spitting feathers b.

You're confusing whether I like something with whether or not I can empathise with the reasons for someone doing that thing, h.

If they think they can take it, h, bring it on.

Also, slight difference in that they left London voluntarily and thus forwent all claim to it. The Jews were driven out of Jerusalem when the Romans smashed the fücker up in AD70.
    ****ing Romans again! when The Trumpster nukes Korea (he'll probably get confused and hit South Korea) he could do a lot worse than sending one straight at Italy's capital - sort The Vatican out to boot.

****ing Romans again! when The Trumpster nukes Korea (he'll probably get confused and hit South Korea) he could do a lot worse than sending one straight at Italy's capital - sort The Vatican out to boot.
    Nah. Good bunch of lads, the Romans. Hard as nails and utterly ruthless. Your modern eyetie is a sad thing compared to those fellas.

He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.
    It's actually more predictable than that. After all, if it were everyone whom you objected to, that would be a wide-ranging and eccentric list. 538 Blog analyzed it. His only solid and unswerving base of support is religious conservatives. They've got his back. However, this also means that he can deny them nothing. He therefore is working with all speed to enact what they wish. Jerusalem was one of these high-priority demands.

I work with a lot of yanqi p. Even the old hippies were tipping toward Trump. They know he's a **** but they were all just so fed up with the status quo they decided to cause mischief. And yes, their loathing of Hilary was quite phenomenal.
    Labourers? Plasterers?

I said yanqis not paddies

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Labourers? Plasterers?
    . . . . . . . .

There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered.
    No, it isn't. your own frivolity and superficiality is not necessarily a reaction to circumstance. There is every chance you are simply a superficial ****.

wanting to cause trouble, as someone else has suggested, is a perfectly good reason.

He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.
    Right. Indeed, his opponents have actually become his strongest asset. Bigly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."