Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

He must be a nightmare to work for.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.

What I find disturbing is the way he killed all the homos, started several wars, gassed all the muslims in America, destroyed the world economy and touched ladies' fannies just like all the lefties trold us he would.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What I find disturbing is the way he killed all the homos, started several wars, gassed all the muslims in America, destroyed the world economy and touched ladies' fannies just like all the lefties trold us he would.

Oh.
    Also, let's be honest: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. And the joos bleeding well founded the place. I don't care if Muhammad did fly there on a magic horse (for the record, he didn't) - that doesn't give Palestinians any property rights.

Palestinians can fück off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, let's be honest: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. And the joos bleeding well founded the place. I don't care if Muhammad did fly there on a magic horse (for the record, he didn't) - that doesn't give Palestinians any property rights.

Palestinians can fück off.
    It is, yes. One can also argue that Congress decreed it was years ago but successive Presidents have simply put that in their pocket.

But here is the thing.....he causes all this **** storm and gains pretty much **** all. His base love it, but they love him anyway.

It is almost as though his base just love seeing him annoying people that they dont like.

He is a WUM....

It is, yes. One can also argue that Congress decreed it was years ago but successive Presidents have simply put that in their pocket.

But here is the thing.....he causes all this **** storm and gains pretty much **** all. His base love it, but they love him anyway.

It is almost as though his base just love seeing him annoying people that they dont like.

He is a WUM....
    Or simply trying to deflect people's attention

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    From the homo and muslim killing and the pussy grabbing?

It's amazing what he's getting away with imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    From what?

Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President. And that is as good a reason as any to elect someone President if you ask me.

I'll be honest: I'd have voted for him if I'd been a Yanqui.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President, ffs! And that is as good a reason as any to let someone President if you ask me.

I'll be honest: I'd have voted for him if I'd been a Yanqui.
    The other option was hardly golden either.