Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He must be a nightmare to work for.....
    He is the prime example of just how far you can go by being a complete ****. He's not particularly bright, has all the charm of a reptile, is devoid of warmth and humour, a sociopath in fact, and had to be rescued by his daddy when his construction exploits went tits up.

But for all that he is what we deserve. He is a creation of the the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The other option was hardly golden either.
    Yes, a fact that seems to have been widely ignored

He must be a nightmare to work for.....
    Surely the only actual crime he should be hung for is his "cameo" in Home Alone 2

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, a fact that seems to have been widely ignored
    You can't vote for old women who poo themselves and keep falling over, ffs!

apLGbg9_700b.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President. And that is as good a reason as any to elect someone President if you ask me.

I'll be honest: I'd have voted for him if I'd been a Yanqui.
    It is a dreadful reason for voting for someone. Wanting to keep the opposing candidate out is a perfectly good reason though. I suspect this explains the majority of voting on both sides of this election. Two of the most divisive and despised candidates in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    From the homo and muslim killing and the pussy grabbing?

It's amazing what he's getting away with imo.
    Perhaps from the one year of investigation by Mueller's team which has failed to prove complicity between Trump and Russia despite it being printed as fact in the papers every day. One of these investigators, Peter Strzok, who was fired by Mueller for political bias, had previously let Hillary off the hook for her private email server.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, let's be honest: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. And the joos bleeding well founded the place. I don't care if Muhammad did fly there on a magic horse (for the record, he didn't) - that doesn't give Palestinians any property rights.

Palestinians can fück off.
    You'll be fine with the Roman's reclaiming Londinium then b?

It is a dreadful reason for voting for someone. Wanting to keep the opposing candidate out is a perfectly good reason though. I suspect this explains the majority of voting on both sides of this election. Two of the most divisive and despised candidates in history.
    There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered.

Burney "There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered."

A bit like wanting Chelsea to win the league last season
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I work with a lot of yanqi p. Even the old hippies were tipping toward Trump. They know he's a **** but they were all just so fed up with the status quo they decided to cause mischief. And yes, their loathing of Hilary was quite phenomenal.