Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
That's true if you only pay attention to his silliest and most popular tweets though; there's already been plenty of real substance, or "winning", as they're calling it, to keep conservatives happy enough. And lots to encourage people who thought he'd be a total disaster to give him the benefit of the doubt next time around.

The Supreme Court, the stock market, GDP, unemployment, business investment and confidence, tax reform, Paris, Energy, Net Neutrality, The VA, NATO, illegal immigration, his new voter fraud investigation commission and so on.

Trade could be a banana skin for some true conservatives, of course, and it's naturally still early days, but he's doing alright, I reckon. Any first year Republican president would be happy with that.
I don't really call a lot of these victories. They're simply negations of the previous guy, and as such, are subject again to reversal. Of your list, I would say: economy (a biggie, not that's all him. But it is definitely in part him), the supreme court, and environmental ****e. The rest is a bunch of crap. Oh, and war with north korea is a win. In my book. But that's because I favor canned foods and time off for reading in my bunker.